Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if/where it's available in the US for free, but there are two outstanding seasons of Manhunt in the UK staring a comedy actor called, Martin Clunes.

I didn't watch it for a while because I just associated him with a UK classic comedy series called Men Behaving Badly - although he did play a straight role in Doc Holiday, but I never watched that.

It's what I call a real drama based (heavily, not loosely) on true events of a now-retired cop going after a serial killer and then a serial rapist. Brilliant acting, but not a gun or car chase insight

View: https://www.amazon.com/Manhunt-Series-1/dp/B07PDT83S5

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Just finished Arcane: League of Legends. I had low expectations for an animated show based on a video game (regarding which I had no familiarity) but, wow…OUTSTANDING! Great animation and storyline.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This season of Star Trek Discovery is entertaining and a fresh change so far from the previous season.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Mainly podcasts here; Joe Rogan, Experience, Two Bears One Cave,, Your Moms House and Congratulations. Randomly decided to watch Mr.
Brooks again after like 10 years or so ago.

Tano

Legend
I have been watching the 3rd season of Lost in Space and that has been a really good show all 3 seasons.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been watching the 3rd season of Lost in Space and that has been a really good show all 3 seasons.
I need to pick that back up, only made it through a couple episodes of season 2.

nighttrain

Legend
saw your post and started watching this series, thanks for the tip, good stuff
train

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see where its available here. I looked on imdb and it wasn't listed.
Looks like it's on BritBox. You could probably get a 7-day trial and watch. I doubt you'd regret it unless you're waiting to be sentenced to prison.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Witcher season 2 starts the 17th.
That is a very good show. Plus they have a few shows on the making of the Witcher and best of all…if you want to feel like a Witcher on Christmas Eve they even have ‘The Witcher Fireplace’ . It’s like the old ‘Yule Log’ program that would be on our TV during our family’s huge Christmas Eve party when I was young. Except this does not come with Christmas songs. Check it out .

It makes me want to totally revamp my open fireplace to look like this pit. Too bad the style would be a complete departure from my 1970’s home.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just finished "Don't Look Up" on Netflix.

HOLY SHIT!!! It's so fucking good!!! I dunno how they get these casts together sometimes, but this one...

Seriously, it blew my mind.

Without giving much away...

It's as if Idiocracy and Contagion had a Comet movie baby. Please, if anyone else watches it, let me know if you agree with that characterization.

It makes Burn Before Reading look like a 6th grade play.

The satire is so cutting that I'm surprised I'm not covered in bandages just watching it.

It's def not everyone's cup of tea, but man... it's in my top 10 all time and that's just from one viewing...

I mean... you ever just watch a movie and it just... hits? That was this movie for me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only a couple episodes into this season of Witcher but both have been very good.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I liked season 2 of The Witcher better than S1 actually. I felt more into the storyline among other things.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just finished "Don't Look Up" on Netflix.

HOLY SHIT!!! It's so fucking good!!! I dunno how they get these casts together sometimes, but this one...

Seriously, it blew my mind.

Without giving much away...

It's as if Idiocracy and Contagion had a Comet movie baby. Please, if anyone else watches it, let me know if you agree with that characterization.

It makes Burn Before Reading look like a 6th grade play.

The satire is so cutting that I'm surprised I'm not covered in bandages just watching it.

It's def not everyone's cup of tea, but man... it's in my top 10 all time and that's just from one viewing...

I mean... you ever just watch a movie and it just... hits? That was this movie for me.
Don't hate me brother.... But I didn't like it.... At all, haha. Hated Burn before reading as well. I think it is cringy when Hollywood types try and show us all how "smart" they are. I mean, I get what they were doing, I just thought it was cheesy personally.

I do see the idiocracy similarity, but it doesn't hold a candle to that amazing work of satire.