Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched it all yesterday. They added another 49 minutes to it. Some scenes I don't remember so I assume they're part of that 49 minutes. I forgot how epic that movie is. I looked at the cast and never realized a young Harrison Ford was in the early part of the movie. And an even younger Lawrence Fishbourne was part of the main cast. It been over 40 years since I last saw it. Those two were not as well known at the time.
I watched an extended version a few years back and understood why the scenes were deleted. I’ll watch again and see if it’s the same one.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Finished season two of another life. Loved it, if you liked season one start this second season up.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Anyone watching Foundation? I read those books a few times and when they were struggling to make a decent Dune flick I always thought of the Foundation universe

I am wondering if it is any good

I watched a couple of episodes, and to be honest, I really struggled with it. It really makes me think that, given the way the story is told in the book, it's just not a good candidate for either the little screen or the big screen. Some books, no matter how good, are just not suited for TV ... just as some TV shows and movies, even though great in those mediums, aren't meant to be presented in book form.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just finished streaming 'My Name is Earl' on Prime.

Funny but stupid, some great looking women wearing too many clothes though.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
it's just not a good candidate for either the little screen or the big screen. Some books, no matter how good, are just not suited for TV ... just as some TV shows and movies, even though great in those mediums, aren't meant to be presented in book form.
Jesus dude - you're making my head hurt! :zany1:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just finished streaming 'My Name is Earl' on Prime.

Funny but stupid, some great looking women wearing too many clothes though.
LOL you must have way too much time on your hands. I think I'd rather reorganize the kitchen cabinets than watch that show.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Your wives & girlfriends will love it, so will you if you have an open mind.

Streaming on Prime Video :
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'

CeeZar

Rookie
Anyone watching Foundation? I read those books a few times and when they were struggling to make a decent Dune flick I always thought of the Foundation universe

I am wondering if it is any good

I'm going to start that tonight. Read the books a few times over and have the same feelings that you do about Dune and Foundation. I listened to the Foundation audio book on a long road trip earlier this year and it was disappointing. Hoping for more from the series but it may not translate well to the screen. This may be why is hasn't been done until now. At least they are approaching it correctly as a series instead of trying to cram it into a movie.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
I'm going to start that tonight. Read the books a few times over and have the same feelings that you do about Dune and Foundation. I listened to the Foundation audio book on a long road trip earlier this year and it was disappointing. Hoping for more from the series but it may not translate well to the screen. This may be why is hasn't been done until now. At least they are approaching it correctly as a series instead of trying to cram it into a movie.
Couldn’t agree more with your sentiments

I’m hoping…..

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Watching Goliath season 4 on Prime. Billy Bob Thornton does really good in that role. I love the scene where he tell the opposing lawyer "I'm in the mood to stick my fist up your ass and pull out billions". :laugh3:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I cant get in to this show, I dont recall the first season being so complicated.
Talking to some other friends who I discuss tv shows with it seems there's no middle ground. Half enjoyed the show half really disliked the show or more so couldn't get into it/felt let down by season 2.