Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If you're a fan of the Marvel series, I would recommend googling the watch order of the 5 series. Punisher, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and The Defenders. Those shows tend to have crossover with multiple characters. Knowing the time line on those shows makes it better. I binged them during the lockdowns last year. Wish I checked the order on how they intertwined with each other. Things woulda made more sense.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Anyone watching Foundation? I read those books a few times and when they were struggling to make a decent Dune flick I always thought of the Foundation universe

I am wondering if it is any good

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone watching Foundation? I read those books a few times and when they were struggling to make a decent Dune flick I always thought of the Foundation universe

It’s 4 episodes in and too soon for me to tell if it’s going to disappoint. It’s been forty years since I read the books but it seems embellished quite a bit.
Eye candy for sure. If any one knows how to watch on any thing other than an apple product I’d like to know.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haven't picked it up yet but that and s2 of See are on the list

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If you're a fan of the Marvel series, I would recommend googling the watch order of the 5 series. Punisher, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and The Defenders. Those shows tend to have crossover with multiple characters. Knowing the time line on those shows makes it better. I binged them during the lockdowns last year. Wish I checked the order on how they intertwined with each other. Things woulda made more sense.
I liked them all, but felt Iron Fist was the worst of them.

I loved the Punisher. But I'm also a big John Bernthal fan

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Squid Game

Watched it start to finish without stopping it once.

MUST SEE
I thought it was okay. Too much of that over the top acting that comes with Asian films. The main character went from being a buffoon to being responsible far too quickly. The prototypical Asian thug was comical. I guess its what I get for watching so many Shaw Scope Kung Fu films as a kid.

I was fast forwarding through chunks and still kept up with the plot. My teenage son was calling out parts before they happened. So for me it was meh.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Whatever you do, do NOT watch The Guilty (movie) on Netflix. That shit was so bad it almost made Birdbox seem watchable....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I just saw Apocalypse Now is on Netflix. Its been re-edited and remastered with an additional 49 minutes. When I have time for a 3 hour plus movie I'm gonna have to watch this one. Been long time since I've seen it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I just saw Apocalypse Now is on Netflix. Its been re-edited and remastered with an additional 49 minutes. When I have time for a 3 hour plus movie I'm gonna have to watch this one. Been long time since I've seen it.
Apocalypse or Apocalypto?

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been so long since I've seen it. It'll almost be like watching for the first time.
I first saw it at a huge one screen theater with hundreds of seats in San Francisco. Knowing parking was a problem in that part of town, I rode my motorcycle. When I arrived the line literally went half way around the block. I ended up in the front row and remember the first scene with Sheen on a drunken binge with the helicopters going "whoop, whoop, whoop" across the screen and "The Doors" music being very loud. It was a lot to take in from the front row, but quite the cinematic experience.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I first saw it at a huge one screen theater with hundreds of seats in San Francisco. Knowing parking was a problem in that part of town, I rode my motorcycle. When I arrived the line literally went half way around the block. I ended up in the front row and remember the first scene with Sheen on a drunken binge with the helicopters going "whoop, whoop, whoop" across the screen and "The Doors" music being very loud. It was a lot to take in from the front row, but quite the cinematic experience.

I watched it all yesterday. They added another 49 minutes to it. Some scenes I don't remember so I assume they're part of that 49 minutes. I forgot how epic that movie is. I looked at the cast and never realized a young Harrison Ford was in the early part of the movie. And an even younger Lawrence Fishbourne was part of the main cast. It been over 40 years since I last saw it. Those two were not as well known at the time.