Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Halfway through the 3rd season, really hope Netflix decides to make another season since they picked it up.

View: https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1431639710565163014?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1431639710565163014%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdecider.com%2F2021%2F08%2F28%2Fnetflix-revives-nbcs-canceled-manifest-for-final-season-4%2F

I remember seeing the commercials for this show a few years ago and decided to tune in for the premiere and stuck with it. Kinda lost track of it on its 2nd season but caught up with it during the lockdown days. I don't think anyone ever talked about it then. I was surprised to see it show up in the Netflix Top 10. Good to see the story will get a chance to wrap up properly.

Oh yeah, just finished that Netflix limited series "Clickbait," too. It's only 8 episodes. I thought it was pretty decent.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

View: https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1431639710565163014?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1431639710565163014%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdecider.com%2F2021%2F08%2F28%2Fnetflix-revives-nbcs-canceled-manifest-for-final-season-4%2F

I remember seeing the commercials for this show a few years ago and decided to tune in for the premiere and stuck with it. Kinda lost track of it on its 2nd season but caught up with it during the lockdown days. I don't think anyone ever talked about it then. I was surprised to see it show up in the Netflix Top 10. Good to see the story will get a chance to wrap up properly.

Oh yeah, just finished that Netflix limited series "Clickbait," too. It's only 8 episodes. I thought it was pretty decent.

Sweet! Thanks for sharing the news, glad they can(hopefully) finish it off right.

Seen clickbait on there and heard good things, just haven't given it a go yet for some reason.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ted Lasso is the best thing on TV sans the Rams.
#FACTS

I kept hearing about this show and it just didn’t seem like something I’d like. But hot damn if this isn’t the funniest show I’ve seen. Binge watched the first season and am regrettably almost caught up in season 2

Tano

Legend
Kinda looking forward to this. I read the complete series many times. I hope they are somewhat faithful to the story line too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fus4Xb_TLg

I have been following wheel of time youtube channels.

They state that the Producer is a huge fan of the book series and that they brought in Brandon Sanderson and Jordan's widow as advisers and I hear that they do get listened to.

There will be differences from the books - it is just too big to follow completely but I have heard that they will remain faithful to the gist of the story.

I am so looking forward to this series.

Spoiler (I hope I did this right)

I hear Logain will play a bigger role in the first season

bluecoconuts

Legend
I've started Star Trek Discovery, only three episodes in, but so far I'm enjoying it. I wasn't a huge Trekkie as a child or anything, always more of a Star Wars guy, but I do appreciate the Trek universe, and this show is pretty well done from what I can tell.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've started Star Trek Discovery, only three episodes in, but so far I'm enjoying it. I wasn't a huge Trekkie as a child or anything, always more of a Star Wars guy, but I do appreciate the Trek universe, and this show is pretty well done from what I can tell.
It’s pretty good. If you like Star Trek shows I suggest Picard. It is on CBS/Paramount. Season 2 is coming out soon.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It’s pretty good. If you like Star Trek shows I suggest Picard. It is on CBS/Paramount. Season 2 is coming out soon.

Good tip, they don't have Paramount+ here in Ireland (Discovery is on Netflix for me), but I can watch it on Amazon Prime I believe. Hopefully they'll push it to Netflix sometime soon.

Hulu doesn't work here either, but most of their content gets pushed to Disney+ and Netflix. Although some of their original stuff like Solar Opposites seems to be a no-go. I have a VPN I can use though.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Started watching the 2nd season of Fortitude on Amazon Prime. I'd call it a slow burn thriller type show. Not bad. Keeping my interest so far. Better to watch it now than the winter time. That show would make me feel cold in the winter.

Strange how season two is free with Prime but season one you have to pay for.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
plus one for Only Murders in the Building.. hooked!

also, it's probably been said but if you're not watching Ted Lasso you're fuckin up!

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching 1st episode of season 4 of Goliath right now. Final Season. It's set in S.F. and so far there has been a scene in the Golden Dragon Restaurant which had a gangland shooting in it many years ago. Foreshadowing?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Midnight Mass on Netflix is 7 episodes. It's a bit slow and talky but the writing is superb and the horror elements are done very well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Squid Game

Watched it start to finish without stopping it once.

MUST SEE