Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
just started watchin
MANHUNT
DEADLY GAMES

on Netflix
taking off like a rocket, really really got my hopes up for sumpin GREAT!!!!!!!!
train

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Netflix has the 3rd season of Manifest now. I'm liking that show. The first season seemed to drag for the first half of it. But it got better when the suspense and intrigue started to increase.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is an old series. I watched a few episodes a few years ago.
I wonder if you're thinking of The 4400? It has a similar story line and it was aired in the mid 2000's. Manifest is pretty new. Netflix just aired the 3rd season a few days ago. I stopped watching The 4400. It seemed to drag a lot more. Manifest is much better with the quality of acting and suspense. Not to mention its about 12 years newer. The 4400 kinda had the feel of a 1980's detective show with some science fiction.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
We've been watching All American. Really liked the first season. We're about halfway through season 2, which is not quite as good (a little too much woke mellowdrama), but still not bad.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Netflix has the 3rd season of Manifest now. I'm liking that show. The first season seemed to drag for the first half of it. But it got better when the suspense and intrigue started to increase.
Halfway through the 3rd season, really hope Netflix decides to make another season since they picked it up.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is on HBO. If you don't have HBO... this short series (it's like 6 or 7 episodes) is worth whatever the fuck it costs.

Watch this shit IMMEDIATELY. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

The White Lotus

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bing watched GOT the past three weeks and now I’m watching the Sopranos. It’s going to be a long couple of angry weeks.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This is on HBO. If you don't have HBO... this short series (it's like 6 or 7 episodes) is worth whatever the fuck it costs.

Watch this shit IMMEDIATELY. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

The White Lotus
Bruh.... Just watched the first 3 episodes and I am not sure I laughed once, but I definitely cringed.... A LOT, haha. It's almost like a Wes Anderson movie.... Have to finish it now though. Also, that Alexandra Daddario is an absolute smoke show. Fuck sakes she's how...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Bruh.... Just watched the first 3 episodes and I am not sure I laughed once, but I definitely cringed.... A LOT, haha. It's almost like a Wes Anderson movie.... Have to finish it now though. Also, that Alexandra Daddario is an absolute smoke show. Fuck sakes she's how...

Oh... there's plenty of cringe worthy scenes too. Especially in those first 3. Don't worry though... there will be more. Lots more.

The laughs will happen too I bet. That cringe shit cracks me up. Not the ball shot in ep 1... but the stuff you haven't seen yet probably will. I must be way more deranged than I thought. LOL

Tano

Legend
I bing watched GOT the past three weeks and now I’m watching the Sopranos. It’s going to be a long couple of angry weeks.
And don't you want to punch D&D for that last season - assholes

Oh we need to finish this up fast so we can start working on the Star Wars movie that we just got hired for.

Oops - our last season was so hated that we just got fired and will not be directing the Star Wars movie after all

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me too, I thought it was dreadful. Not sure I can go back tbh.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I almost stopped watching Bosch after the first season was just meh.

But it has got better and better with some really good scriptwriting and attention to detail. Into season 4 now.

The best thing I have seen in the last 12 months other than the incredible Gomorrah was The Night Of. It came out in (I think) 2016 but I must have missed it. Absolutely outstanding piece of crime drama if anybody else missed it.

There's a UK 3-part drama called Time with Sean Bean that is brilliant too. He plays a school teacher who gets sent down for killing a cyclist whilst driving over the limit. Very dark and very realistic.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mare of Easttown 8.5/10
HBO

It's 7, hour long episodes.

Kate Winslet is a detective, looking for a kidnapper/murderer.

The first few episodes were the normal, plot and cast introductions. It started heating up around the 4th episode.

I thought the acting and characters were very well done.

We watched all 7 episodes in 3 nights.
The best mini series I've seen since the Queens Gambit.
It was very, very good,

Kate Winslett was her usual brilliant self.

Actors doing such a complicated accent (which this was apparently) don't drop out in between scenes because it's difficult to do that, but she did.

She also refused to wear makeup when they wanted her to and did a bunch of improved stuff like the scene eating Cheetos.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My nostrils turned a weird color orange. MY doc asked me what I've been doing that is different. I told him "Nothing really. Just binge watching Netflix while eating Cheetos."