Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Love the cast and I really enjoyed the first season or two but I just could not get through season three.
Yeah Season 3 wasn't the best but Season 4 was much better.

Each story line was finished in two or three episodes and didn't drag on like they did in previous seasons.

And if they cancelled the show, they ended at a really good spot.

My wife and I both think that season finale was probably the series finale even though it didn't say it in the Netflix info.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Rewatching the series Numbers with the math guy whose brother is a senior FBI field agent.

I find it very interesting. It's on Hulu.

Got 6 free months of Apple TV+ with my PS5 and just activated it. Cannot WAIT for Foundation!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I liked Manifest. It got off to a slow start but got better as the episodes went on. I started watching an older one. The 4400. Story line looked very similar to Manifest. So far its been pretty meh. I'll watch some more to see if it gets better. If not I probably won't finish watching the first season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Found on Tubi app Space 1999! Just got to season 1 episode 9 and special guest star Joan Collins!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I watched the whole season of this yesterday. Couldn't stop watching it...

Brand New Cherry Flavor

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mare of Easttown 8.5/10
HBO

It's 7, hour long episodes.

Kate Winslet is a detective, looking for a kidnapper/murderer.

The first few episodes were the normal, plot and cast introductions. It started heating up around the 4th episode.

I thought the acting and characters were very well done.

We watched all 7 episodes in 3 nights.
The best mini series I've seen since the Queens Gambit.
Took your recommendation and enjoyed it in 2 or 3 evenings as well. Thank-you.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lol, you want unrealistic, have you ever watched Nikita? Maggie Q is a good actress. And she's hot. But they never run out of bad guys no matter how many they kill. :thinking:

Bosch is pretty good if you haven't seen it. I like the inside stuff that goes on in headquarters too.
If you like Nikita check out the older series La Femme Nikita. I think the main chick is way better in that old one, and the supporting cast and writing is great too (for that type of show). There's also a French movie that started it all but I think the old series is the best version I just didn't like the ending. Good thing is it has quite a few seasons before said ending.

Re: Bosch I like all of them tbh even though he wouldn't have been my pick for the main character. But I'm a dork who reads a lot so yeah. If you read the series is excellent too btw.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Loved season 1 but haven't started 2 yet.

I think it's about time you start on Season 2. I just finished it off over the weekend. It's better than Season 1 (which was very good), and the finale is off the charts.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's about time you start on Season 2. I just finished it off over the weekend. It's better than Season 1 (which was very good), and the finale is off the charts.
Forgive my forgetfulness but what show were we talking about?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For All Mankind.

(no problem, I'm old and forget shit too!)
oooooooohhhh yes! I do need to get watching that, I've been slacking because I do not have apple tv and haven't been at the computer much the past month or so to watch anything.