Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I liked Black Summer. It was intense and it gave a realistic angle on what things could become in such a case without delving too deeply into personal drama.

Sometimes I just like to watch a fun show. Something that obviously isn't realistic. I loved Supernatural. I watched a couple episodes of Walker. Its the same character Chuck Norris played in Walker, Texas Ranger. I only watched because I liked Jared Padalecki in Supernatural. But its a little cheesy sometimes. Seems like he's trying too hard to separate himself from the Sam Winchester character in Supernatural. Personally, I think Jensen Ackles is the better actor in Supernatural. I think he woulda made a better Walker than Padalecki.

Psycho_X

Legend
Sometimes I just like to watch a fun show. Something that obviously isn't realistic. I loved Supernatural. I watched a couple episodes of Walker. Its the same character Chuck Norris played in Walker, Texas Ranger. I only watched because I liked Jared Padalecki in Supernatural. But its a little cheesy sometimes. Seems like he's trying too hard to separate himself from the Sam Winchester character in Supernatural. Personally, I think Jensen Ackles is the better actor in Supernatural. I think he woulda made a better Walker than Padalecki.

Ha, couldn't agree more with you here. Walker is a little too CW'ized as I like to put it but my wife likes cheesy so we'll probably keep watching it. But started just because we liked Supernatural. I like Padalecki but that twitchy, smile thing he does a lot of gets on my nerves at times lol. Looking forward to Ackles in the next season of The Boys though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I love fun stuff like the Witcher. But if a show is supposed to be a more realistic show I’d prefer they portray the characters that way to make it ‘more realistic’.

It’s as though they think they need a bunch of hot young women to draw an audience. That makes me feel like the quality of the writing is going to suck.

Tano

Legend
Much better and hilarious at times

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It’s as though they think they need a bunch of hot young women to draw an audience.
brother anyone GIF

…..

Legend
Olive branch offering to my wife, she started watching “A Handmaids Tale” on hulu and I would sit in the recliner and read. After several episodes over the course of 2 nights, I began to ask her to turn “our show” on.

A week later we just finished season 4

Not sure if that show has been mentioned prior to page 19 but it became binge worthy to us.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Mr Inbetween may just be the best show out there. Is an FX show about a hitman in Australia, based off a movie called "The Magician"
I believe its on Hulu, where you can get a free preview week or so.
Trust me, its worth it. Watch 1 episode and you'll binge all 3 seasons
You're welcome....

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Olive branch offering to my wife, she started watching “A Handmaids Tale” on hulu and I would sit in the recliner and read. After several episodes over the course of 2 nights, I began to ask her to turn “our show” on.

A week later we just finished season 4

Not sure if that show has been mentioned prior to page 19 but it became binge worthy to us.
Great show!

Psycho_X

Legend
There is some shit that goes down in season 5 that can be traced back to an offhand remark Avasarala made early in the first season ... ;)
Ok just got completely caught up and am ready for season 6. But I'm not sure what you're referring to with this comment. I still love the show though but season 5 was probably the worst I think. Seems like it was basically a big setup for season 6.
Kind of got sick of the final episodes with Naomi screaming and crying the entire time and didn't like how the whole season the crew was split up. Also, having read about the whole Cas Anvar drama and how they had to cut him from the show was a huge bummer as I really liked that character. Really ruined season 5.
But looks like season 6 is going to be a good one.

You won't be sorry if you read the books. There are some differences with the show (mostly in smaller details), but the overall story arc is pretty close between the two.

It's pretty much my favorite sci-fi show of all time.
Just started reading the books now that I'm caught up with the show.

Finally started Queens Gambit and can't stop :D
Finished this last night. Was weirdly captivating and thoroughly enjoyable. The main actress was awesome.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ok just got completely caught up and am ready for season 6. But I'm not sure what you're referring to with this comment. I still love the show though but season 5 was probably the worst I think. Seems like it was basically a big setup for season 6.
Kind of got sick of the final episodes with Naomi screaming and crying the entire time and didn't like how the whole season the crew was split up. Also, having read about the whole Cas Anvar drama and how they had to cut him from the show was a huge bummer as I really liked that character. Really ruined season 5.
But looks like season 6 is going to be a good one.

Just started reading the books now that I'm caught up with the show.

Finished this last night. Was weirdly captivating and thoroughly enjoyable. The main actress was awesome.

Glad you liked it. I do agree with your point in the spoiler, that one was definitely played out longer than it should have been. But I still loved the season as a whole.

As for what I was referring to in the comments is something Avasarala says to her grandson when they are both laying on the roof, looking up at the stars in the night sky - something she was afraid of, and something which the OPA actually did in season 5.

Enjoy the books!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm watching season 1 right now. Wow.... These zombies are no joke

You ain't kidding. This show is nuts. I'm in season two now. Some of the survivors are every bit as dangerous as the zombies. Kind of a cynical look at human nature when the shit hits the fan. People who were probably good people at one time have no problem killing strangers. No one can be trusted.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I have watched episode 1 and 2 of the Netflix Masters of the Universe ... animation looks great , and it's not bad, but the two main characters are supposed to be He-Man & Skeletor right? Wrong.

It's like watching the NFC Championship and leaving Rodgers & Brady on the bench.

sadhemanskeletor.png

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Watched two shows whilst the missus was out of the city for the weekend:
MOTU, mentioned above.
A touch of nostalgia. Started off promising and @TK42-RAM has echoed my sentiments.

I watched the OJ Simpson trial starring cuba good jr as well.
Good performances in that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Mare of Easttown 8.5/10
HBO

It's 7, hour long episodes.

Kate Winslet is a detective, looking for a kidnapper/murderer.

The first few episodes were the normal, plot and cast introductions. It started heating up around the 4th episode.

I thought the acting and characters were very well done.

We watched all 7 episodes in 3 nights.
The best mini series I've seen since the Queens Gambit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I liked Manifest. The 4400 is an older series with a similar story line, so I thought I might like that one. So far its been meh. I don't know if I'll keep watching to see if it gets better.

Tano

Legend
I just finished season 4 of Wynonna and although it was very silly, I enjoyed it very much.

Each show did not dawdle this year like in year's past that occasionally happened.

I have to admit, the actress that plays Wynonna cracks me up.

I think she might drink a lot in real life too because when I saw her at Comic Con in 2019 she appeared that she had a little to drink that night. I could be wrong though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just finished season 4 of Wynonna and although it was very silly, I enjoyed it very much.

Each show did not dawdle this year like in year's past that occasionally happened.

I have to admit, the actress that plays Wynonna cracks me up.
Love the cast and I really enjoyed the first season or two but I just could not get through season three.