Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you are a zombie fan the second season of Black Summer was just released on Netflix and I have to say its pretty entertaining and looks great in 4k HDR.
I'm watching season 1 right now. Wow.... These zombies are no joke

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I just got a year's worth of Apple's TV+ free with a new phone and started watching For All Mankind, an alternate history of the space race (including the U.S. getting beat to the moon by the filthy commies). Anyone else seen this? Pretty good so far.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just got a year's worth of Apple's TV+ free with a new phone and started watching For All Mankind, an alternate history of the space race (including the U.S. getting beat to the moon by the filthy commies). Anyone else seen this? Pretty good so far.
Loved season 1 but haven't started 2 yet.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its not Netflix, but Bosch season 7 is on Amazon Prime now. After I'm done with Manifest I'll be watching that one next. If you have Prime and haven't seen it I would highly recommend it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A little further in on Manifest. Seemed like they focused more on the drama than suspense in the early episodes. What people dealt with coming back 5 and a half years later when everyone thought they were dead. The changed lives.

But now its starting to get more intrigue and suspense as a government entity wants to do experiments on them. Experiments that include torture. Still a lot of drama from their new lives but more action now. I'm more than halfway through the first season. Its been keeping my interest so far.
This is an old series. I watched a few episodes a few years ago.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How far back? It says the first season was 2018 and there are 3 seasons. Season 3 is not on Netflix yet.
Yes. It seemed like a lot longer that I saw it. . I looked it up and saw it came out in 2018.

I watched it and forgot about it. Then I see it on Netflix right up front as a new release or what’s popular on Netflix. So I watched it and quickly recalled that I had already seen it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Watched Bosch season 7. Disappointed there was only 8 episodes. I heard it was the final season. But the way it ended makes me think there might be a different Bosch coming. Or a spin off.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been watching Quantico. Its not the best but enough to keep me watching. Maybe its because of the lead character. She's pretty hot.

The only thing I don't like is the back and forth with the time frame from the academy to the present. I prefer the present where there's a lot more going on.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Been watching Quantico. Its not the best but enough to keep me watching. Maybe its because of the lead character. She's pretty hot.

The only thing I don't like is the back and forth with the time frame from the academy to the present. I prefer the present where there's a lot more going on.
That show is too unrealistic for my liking.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That show is too unrealistic for my liking.
Lol, you want unrealistic, have you ever watched Nikita? Maggie Q is a good actress. And she's hot. But they never run out of bad guys no matter how many they kill. :thinking:

Bosch is pretty good if you haven't seen it. I like the inside stuff that goes on in headquarters too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lol, you want unrealistic, have you ever watched Nikita? Maggie Q is a good actress. And she's hot. But they never run out of bad guys no matter how many they kill. :thinking:

Bosch is pretty good if you haven't seen it. I like the inside stuff that goes on in headquarters too.
I haven’t watched Bosch.

Quantico is like a beauty pageant. Women all dolled up and ready to go after the baddies.

It reminded me of the state cop that fined me after my studs broke on a cold day and the back tires came off my old dump truck. She looked like a Barbie doll. Her purse was the size of a suitcase. She fined me for illegally changing lanes. I went to the magistrate and contested it. She showed up fumbling over her words no explanation for the fine.

I’m not suggesting a beautiful woman cannot due the job but I think the caked on make-up high heels and pretty dresses don’t really fit the job description. But yeah that woman in Quantico is smoking hot. I kind of hate any cop/fbi show that has women chasing perps in there stilettos.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I haven’t watched Bosch.

Quantico is like a beauty pageant. Women all dolled up and ready to go after the baddies.

It reminded me of the state cop that fined me after my studs broke on a cold day and the back tires came off my old dump truck. She looked like a Barbie doll. Her purse was the size of a suitcase. She fined me for illegally changing lanes. I went to the magistrate and contested it. She showed up fumbling over her words no explanation for the fine.

I’m not suggesting a beautiful woman cannot due the job but I think the caked on make-up high heels and pretty dresses don’t really fit the job description. But yeah that woman in Quantico is smoking hot. I kind of hate any cop/fbi show that has women chasing perps in there stilettos.

Agreed most women in law enforcement don't look like that. But sometimes I like to watch a show that has a semblance of a plot line. It gives me something to watch while looking for other shows. The series 24 wasn't realistic but I loved that show. I balance my viewing between different types of shows. Blue Bloods is well done. So is Criminal Minds. Then I switch and watch shows like Manifest and Lost. If you have Prime give Bosch a look. I think you'll like that one.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I can't get into the shows where the cops/EMT's etc. are all super models. Just so fake. Or it has them living in these awesome SoCal homes, which there is no way in hell folks doing those jobs can afford. Again, so fake.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched Bosch season 7. Disappointed there was only 8 episodes. I heard it was the final season. But the way it ended makes me think there might be a different Bosch coming. Or a spin off.
I'm a huge Bosch fan, and agree it was too short. I wonder if it was cut short due to covid.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm a huge Bosch fan, and agree it was too short. I wonder if it was cut short due to covid.

Possible. I think they were filming it last year which would be in the middle of all the restrictions. Just started Black Summer. You're right. Those zombies are something else. A far cry from the original Night of the Living Dead where a fast pace walk could get away from them.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Possible. I think they were filming it last year which would be in the middle of all the restrictions. Just started Black Summer. You're right. Those zombies are something else. A far cry from the original Night of the Living Dead where a fast pace walk could get away from them.
I liked Black Summer. It was intense and it gave a realistic angle on what things could become in such a case without delving too deeply into personal drama.