Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Since my last post (may 2020), i watched a 16-episode show on Netflix, "It's Okay to Not Be Okay". I think even you guys would like it :D
I recommend you watch it with your significant others, but not kids, it's got language (in the subtitles lol), and even though it follows a children's book author, the "stories" are disturbing & the content will go straight over their heads.
It's crazy. It's deeeeeeeep. It's KOREAN. It's one of the top shows worldwide on Netflix. But if you don't mind the subtitles, you'll be a better person for watching it. From the moment in the first episode when he grips the knife as she's trying to stab him, you'll be hooked.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been watching Travelers on Netflix. Not a bad show. I'm halfway through the second season. Looks like it ends after season 3.

Q729

Legend
Been watching Travelers on Netflix. Not a bad show. I'm halfway through the second season. Looks like it ends after season 3.
You're lucky you have all the seasons to blow through. Hated having to wait a while to see what happened next.

Psycho_X

Legend
Magicians season 5 has dropped on Netflix. A few days ago I think.

How is season 5? Wife and I were liking it but the end of season 4 kind of deflated our interest a bit and we haven't gone back yet.

Q729

Legend
How is season 5? Wife and I were liking it but the end of season 4 kind of deflated our interest a bit and we haven't gone back yet.

I'm liking it so far. Didn't realize I'm on episode 6 already. Totally get that deflated feeling with this show. I'm not sure what it is. I can never just plow right through it.

I'll definitely go for Margo.

I think she is hot and she cracks me up.

Starting to second guess myself now... lol

Q729

Legend
Damn, so that was the last season of The Magicians. I thought it was better without that annoying Quentin dude. Less crazy shit was going on, too I thought. Oh well.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You're lucky you have all the seasons to blow through. Hated having to wait a while to see what happened next.

Finished watching all the episodes. 3rd season was the best. The way it ended looks like they never intended to go any further. On Prime Video I just started watching Goliath. Looks pretty good so far.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Kind of meh for me. I binged the first 3 seasons and liked it, but it just started getting a little too weird for me and hard to follow.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really a show, and not on Netflix, but I didnt know where else to put this. Lol

Has anyone seen the 2 part bio on Tiger Woods? Mind blowing to say the least. While it doesnt paint him in a positive light, I have to say that I have more respect for him than ever. And at the same time I feel bad for him. Now had I read what I just wrote before watching, I'd have said, "Yeah being worth near a billion dollars makes up for a whole lot" but that is not how I felt after

Tano

Legend
Agreed. Reason why I couldn't plow right through it, but eventually did.
My wife and I loved that show. But hey - She and I liked the weirdness so I guess we are a little weird lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
It does pick up. Thankfully the acting is decent and the story improves.
Just read this was cancelled along with other shows by Narvrl in their “spooky” category

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
@OldSchool

Speaking of this Final Conflict show...

So I try to watch another episode last night instead of the horrible MNF game. I pull it up on Prime... I had to search it though instead of it coming right up as it has been since I've started watching. I found it and it shows all the possible episodes and seasons... but it said... THIS SERIES IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

WTF

This is my kinda luck right here. You got any clueas to what in the hell is going on?
I found it again! I use an Amazon fire cube now and there’s a free app on it called Tubi. Free to use just need to create an account. Tons and tons of free content on this app too.

Psycho_X

Legend

Finally started this past weekend. I had watched the first three or four episodes a while ago but it is hard to get into at first. Very slow and confusing at beginning trying to figure out who the hell is part of what and where, etc. But am almost through season 3 now and freaking love it. Gonna have to go back and rewatch it after I catch up.