Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It on HBO Max... Raised By Wolves.

Best Sci Fi series I've seen in a very long time. It's the reason I got HBO Max and worth every penny even if I didn't ever watch HBO Max again.

There's lots of other cool stuff on HBO Max too though. Just watched WW1984 last night.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Best Sci Fi series I've seen in a very long time. It's the reason I got HBO Max and worth every penny even if I didn't ever watch HBO Max again.

There's lots of other cool stuff on HBO Max too though. Just watched WW1984 last night.
I enjoyed this as well, I've heard terrible things about WW84 though along with most DC movies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You need to watch "Heaven Can Wait," over..and over...and..

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I've enjoyed 'Outlander'. The first season is better than the second. But I like historical fiction. There is a fair amount of sex in season 1, which may be overdone. The whole Scottish Highlanders vs the British era has always been interesting for me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
HBO
'Raised by Wolves' was a good show.
'The Flight Attendant' is very good. I had no idea that Kaley Cuoco was such a good actress.
I've been watching 'Dead wood'. That's a good historical fiction series.
'Lovecroft Country' is interesting and well done.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Idk if it's on Netflix or has been mentioned yet but Letterkenny is a pretty funny show. Them guys on there are nuttier than squirrel shit.

Q729

Legend
I've enjoyed 'Outlander'. The first season is better than the second. But I like historical fiction. There is a fair amount of sex in season 1, which may be overdone. The whole Scottish Highlanders vs the British era has always been interesting for me.
Yeah I watched the shit out of that show on Netflix and then Starz when I realized it wasn't canceled. Hate when I find out I have to wait a whole year to see what happens next.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah I watched the shit out of that show on Netflix and then Starz when I realized it wasn't canceled. Hate when I find out I have to wait a whole year to see what happens next.

So it doesn't end at season three?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Magicians season 5 has dropped on Netflix. A few days ago I think.
Are you a fan of the show? I had started it with my daughter (bad move, didnt know at the time, thought it was a hippie Harry Potter show) and by 3rd season I was just beyond done....

Q729

Legend
Are you a fan of the show? I had started it with my daughter (bad move, didnt know at the time, thought it was a hippie Harry Potter show) and by 3rd season I was just beyond done....
Lol yeah I can see that; a hipster HP and Narnia show with blood, f-bombs, sex, and drugs. I think these past few seasons I've had to be in the right mood for it. Not a huge fan of it, but still interested to see where it leads and ultimately ends.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol yeah I can see that; a hipster HP and Narnia show with blood, f-bombs, sex, and drugs. I think these past few seasons I've had to be in the right mood for it. Not a huge fan of it, but still interested to see where it leads and ultimately ends.
Would have been much better had it been on Starzz or Cinemax where they could have thrown in some gratuitous nudity.