Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Btw just got off the phone with Amazon's Prime.

If you have an EBT Card or Medicare Card you can get 50 percent off. Jsfyi.

888 280 4331.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Loved the first season. Second season I started it's a little more goofy with the guy training/protecting the young girl and the music but it's still good.

I have not gotten that far yet. It was the second season trailer that peaked my interest.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have not gotten that far yet. It was the second season trailer that peaked my interest.
Loved Kelly Reilly in the first season she got me into the series. Reports are a third season is about to start shooting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Helstorm on Hulu....super natural type show
I watched the first episode and I like the premise and potential of the story line but that first episode didn't have me wanting to go right to episode 2. Does it pick up?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched the first episode and I like the premise and potential of the story line but that first episode didn't have me wanting to go right to episode 2. Does it pick up?
It does pick up. Thankfully the acting is decent and the story improves.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going old school :D scifi TV show. Back in the day I never watched Earth: Final Conflict. Saw it on Prime and started watching it a few days ago. Entertaining old show.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Been watching the Umbrella Academy -- up to episode three in season two .. also watching a series of unfortunate events with the family. Both enjoyable.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not on a streaming service per se it's on IMDB tv you can watch it from your PC or from some devices. But I just started watching Fringe. It's one of those shows a few people told me ages ago I should watch and I never did. Into the 2nd episode and it's definitely different.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Going old school :D scifi TV show. Back in the day I never watched Earth: Final Conflict. Saw it on Prime and started watching it a few days ago. Entertaining old show.

Because you said this... I am now watching this damn thing. LOL. I am surprised that I didn't see this back in the day. The special effects are poor by today's standards... but Gene Roddenberry wrote it which has got me hooked I think.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's not on a streaming service per se it's on IMDB tv you can watch it from your PC or from some devices. But I just started watching Fringe. It's one of those shows a few people told me ages ago I should watch and I never did. Into the 2nd episode and it's definitely different.
I enjoyed that show. Definitely gets crazier as the seasons go on. Wait til u get to season 4 (I think). Crazy stuff, but really cool.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@OldSchool

Speaking of this Final Conflict show...

So I try to watch another episode last night instead of the horrible MNF game. I pull it up on Prime... I had to search it though instead of it coming right up as it has been since I've started watching. I found it and it shows all the possible episodes and seasons... but it said... THIS SERIES IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

WTF

This is my kinda luck right here. You got any clueas to what in the hell is going on?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@OldSchool

Speaking of this Final Conflict show...

So I try to watch another episode last night instead of the horrible MNF game. I pull it up on Prime... I had to search it though instead of it coming right up as it has been since I've started watching. I found it and it shows all the possible episodes and seasons... but it said... THIS SERIES IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

WTF

This is my kinda luck right here. You got any clueas to what in the hell is going on?
I saw this too and was pissed! Started watching the last season of Expanse instead. Hoping final conflict comes back soon.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I saw this too and was pissed! Started watching the last season of Expanse instead. Hoping final conflict comes back soon.

That's some fucking bullshit right there yo.

Let me know if you figure anything out as to why they are suddenly jacking us.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just finished watching the 2nd series of Ash vs Evil Dead.

I have to say, I don't think I have enjoyed watching a TV show more than this one. The most fun watching TV in every sense is the word.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally catching up on The Expanse, good stuff so far.