Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I always just end up watching Fuller House.

Stephanie Tanner grew up, that's for sure.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The Office.

Blue Mountain State.

Friends.

Shameless.

Breaking Bad.

Scrubs(Hulu).

Tano

Legend
Raising Hope

Silly show but it cracked me up

Magicians

A really cool show - I like to say it is a Dark Version of a blend of Harry Potter and The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe

Just now getting into Sherlock Holmes

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Watched that years ago. Is it back on Netflix?

Yep, still there.

Brilliant show.

But Hank made the wrong choice on which lady to go with in the end.

Agree on the lady, even though I'm not sure your discussing the one from Season 6 or the one from Season 7 ... got really tired of how Karen would dump him and then try to cockblock him whenever he'd try to move on.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yep, still there.

Agree on the lady, even though I'm not sure your discussing the one from Season 6 or the one from Season 7 ... got really tired of how Karen would dump him and then try to cockblock him whenever he'd try to move on.

At the conclusion of the show he decided to end it with the one woman, I cannot recall her name, and go back with Karen.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
At the conclusion of the show he decided to end it with the one woman, I cannot recall her name, and go back with Karen.

You're probably talking about the chick played by Heather Graham in the end. I remember the season before he was with the chick who was the rock-and-roll groupie and was going on a bus trip with her but got off to go back to Karen ... big mistake there IMO. That chick was super duper hot and wasn't an indecisive cockblocking bimbo.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You're probably talking about the chick played by Heather Graham in the end. I remember the season before he was with the chick who was the rock-and-roll groupie and was going on a bus trip with her but got off to go back to Karen ... big mistake there IMO. That chick was super duper hot and wasn't an indecisive cockblocking bimbo.

That's the one.

When he got off the bus I was saying "no don't do that" in my head.

At eh end of Hell on Wheels I actually said "no go get her" when I thought the character played brilliantly by Anson Mount was about to make a mistake like Hank did.

If you haven't seen Hell on Wheels you have to make time for it.

Psycho_X

Legend
Hell on Wheels. 5 seasons on Netflix. It was very well written and acted IMO. Cook Meaney was fantastic as Thomas Durant. It was a great telling of the construction of the transcontinental railroad.

Agreed, I loved that show. Anson Mount was amazing as well as Meaney. I'd put the first season as one of the best I have seen for a tv show. It kind of struggles at times after that. It was on the bubble to be canceled after 2 seasons so they went balls to the wall to wrap up that season with a weird quasi-cliffhanger that kinda made a hiccup in the flow I thought. And deviated too quickly from Mount's characters original purpose for the show. Tended to lean on the melodramatic at times as the show went on. But overall, I loved it a lot and is very bingeable. I still can hear the shows opening credits in my head on occasion and always gets me kind of fired up for some reason lol. Mount was just pure western bad ass.