Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Years ago when I binged 24 on DVD, I went to work with PTSD. And told the guy I flew with why. :biggrin:

One of my all time favorites.

Lol, my wife had to stop watching it with me. She said it made her heart race. :zany:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone watch All American? I liked the first season even though it dragged on waiting for the inevitable Championship game. The 2nd season is making me want to stick a fork in my eye

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lazy day today. Finished watching Hanna season 2. Only 8 episodes per season. The first few episodes had their moments but dragged a bit. The last few episodes were good. A lot more action and intrigue. Overall I'd give it thumbs up. I thought Bosch season 7 would be this summer but now I'm hearing it won't be till mid to late next year because the delays caused by the pandemic. Guess I better try some other shows.

Love the Jack Ryan series. But I'm hearing season 3 won't be till next year either. Wish they would have more than 8 episodes per season. Looks like a new season of Absentia is out now. I'll have to check that out soon.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bosch season 6 was released earlier this year, on schedule.
Sadly next year’s season 7 will be the show’s last.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
don't think its on Netflix yet.. but "The Outsider" good series

I overlooked that you said series and I watched the Netflix movie with Jared Leto. It was atrocious. Terribly limited dialogue. Leto was our shadowed by some of his Japanese counterparts.

But damn that Yukio is one beautiful woman.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
There is show on Hulu that is running on FX called "what we do in the shadows". Its a comedy in the same style as "the office" but with vampires.

Wife and I find it very funny and entertaining.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Into Absentia season 3. Pretty good so far. Like it a little better than the first two seasons. And those were pretty good.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just watched Umbrella Academy for the 2nd time. (Not by choice my daughter wanted to watch with me)
I thought it was great the 1st time but man, after a 2nd view I can’t wait For season 2

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Just watched Umbrella Academy for the 2nd time. (Not by choice my daughter wanted to watch with me)
I thought it was great the 1st time but man, after a 2nd view I can’t wait For season 2
Just finished watching the first episode of Umbrella Academy.

How has this been off my radar? Fantastic!

Thank you!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starting season 2 of Altered Carbon, again! Got 2 or 3 episodes in the last time and was more distracted than actually watching so starting over from Ep 1.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rewatching The Boys on Amazon. Not shabby. Started season 2 of the Umbrella Academy, not shabby. Now just waiting on football because that’s never shabby.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starting season 2 of Altered Carbon, again! Got 2 or 3 episodes in the last time and was more distracted than actually watching so starting over from Ep 1.
Couldnt get into it without Joel Kinnaman, I get the why, just didnt interest me without him

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bosch season 6 was released earlier this year, on schedule.
Sadly next year’s season 7 will be the show’s last.
I have been reading about detective Heironymous (rhymes with anonymous) Bosch, since 2000. Except for maybe the last two books, I have read every book by Michael Connelly, whether Bosch was in it or not. I have read five newer Harry Bosch books books this summer, alone.

But for some reason, I have had no desire to watch "Bosch," because I fear that I will be disappointed by the portrayal of him. It's funny that I always had a mental picture of Bosch as looking like Andy Sipowicz character, played by Dennis Franz in NYPD Blue. I liked the Sipowicz character and was disappointed when I realized that Bosch in the books was a skinny guy. *mind blown.

So what do you think dieter, will I be disappointed as a book reader of Bosch with tv series Bosch?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thinking of NYPD Blue, it was on for 12 years at least and should be in syndication, but I have not seen it in years on tv in a long time. There are 3 versions of Law & Order in syndication, and so shouldn't NYPD Blue be somewhere? I do remember that it broke rules during it's run, and so is it too racy for daytime TV?