Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone watched McMillions? It’s. A HBO documentary that’s on Sky over here. Possible a tad drawn out but very interesting and a good watch nonetheless. We had the Monopoly game at McDonalds over here when I was a nipper, I won a bag of chips no million pounds I’m afraid!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Penny Dreadful, City of Angel's on Showtime is really good
The original show Penny Dreadful was fuggin fantastic. Shame they ended that one as it could have gone on for a lot longer IMO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
The original show Penny Dreadful was fuggin fantastic. Shame they ended that one as it could have gone on for a lot longer IMO.
It’s been on my Netflix watch list for ages. Gotta get it done now I guess.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s been on my Netflix watch list for ages. Gotta get it done now I guess.
Eva Green is one hot and haunting looking babe and she alone is worth watching it, but the story is fantastic. Enjoy!!

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have only watched the latest season but sounds like i need to watch the first two also!

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have only watched the latest season but sounds like i need to watch the first two also!
City of Angel's I know nothing about. Totally different cast and story line though as far as I know. DEFINITELY watch the original Penny Dreadful. It was an awesome show.

Psycho_X

Legend
We’re 15 years behind but wife and I started the binge of Supernatural, apologies if that’s been mentioned already. We figured it’s been on for 15 seasons it can’t be too awful. It’s our go to watch if we have nothing else to watch at the moment. We’re almost through season 4 and we both really like it. Sort of X-files meets Hardy Boys with violence and some twists. I hadn’t tried it before because most CW shows turn me off but so far it’s not hokey or overly predictable like most CW shows are. 15 seasons is a lot though so will see if it keeps its steam throughout. I give it a solid B+ so far. It could really use a Scully though.

Tano

Legend
Supernatural is awesome for almost every season
Season 6 which is the first season with a new producer kinda sucked but it had the one line by Castiel that still cracks me up to this day

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, 15 seasons is a big commitment. I've pulled Supernatural up on Netflix many times, and just get too intimidated. Sons of Anarchy was a labor for me, couldn't watch anything else until I finished it

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Been watching "Trailer Park boys" the animated series. If your easily offended I don't recommend.

Tano

Legend
Man, 15 seasons is a big commitment. I've pulled Supernatural up on Netflix many times, and just get too intimidated. Sons of Anarchy was a labor for me, couldn't watch anything else until I finished it
Supernatural was intended to only be 5 seasons long so you can watch the first 5 seasons and end it there.

The last episode of season 5 could easily have been the last episode of that series if they took out one scene.

But I bet if you get thru the first season that you will be hooked by it.

First season was somewhat slow in some of the episodes. Wasn't until the end of season 1 that a distinct story line was starting to develop.

The first season is pretty much the introduction of the two brothers and how they deal with their situation from episode to episode.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
So in the last 48 hours I watched season 1. Holy shit why did I sit there with it on my to watch list for oh I'm guessing two years? BBL gotta make some popcorn to start season 2.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Another push for Brockmire on Netflix without seeing it has been recommended without going thru the thread.

And an attempt at being four threads in a row on the Off Topic thread.

My job is done.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been alternating Netflix and Amazon. Blacklist is pretty good. Bosch on Amazon is really good. Can't wait for the new season. I think I read it might be this month.

Been watching Hannibal on Netflix too. Pretty good show. But its only 3 seasons. It was cancelled by the network a couple years ago. Has a similar feel to Criminal Minds but can be pretty morbid at times.

Watched the first season of Hanna on Amazon. Started watching the second season. Not bad but I liked the first season better so far.

Of all the shows I've binged during the shelter in place I would say Bosch was the best.

I will say, of all shows I've binged the past few years, 24 is still the best one for me. Its not on any of the streaming shows that I have. If you haven't seen 24 and it becomes available on your streaming site, I highly recommend it. You will get hooked. The first season is good but the seasons after that get progressively better. Jack Bauer is the man.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Another push for Brockmire on Netflix without seeing it has been recommended without going thru the thread.

And an attempt at being four threads in a row on the Off Topic thread.

My job is done.
Joe Buck is a pretty damn good actor!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Been alternating Netflix and Amazon. Blacklist is pretty good. Bosch on Amazon is really good. Can't wait for the new season. I think I read it might be this month.

Been watching Hannibal on Netflix too. Pretty good show. But its only 3 seasons. It was cancelled by the network a couple years ago. Has a similar feel to Criminal Minds but can be pretty morbid at times.

Watched the first season of Hanna on Amazon. Started watching the second season. Not bad but I liked the first season better so far.

Of all the shows I've binged during the shelter in place I would say Bosch was the best.

I will say, of all shows I've binged the past few years, 24 is still the best one for me. Its not on any of the streaming shows that I have. If you haven't seen 24 and it becomes available on your streaming site, I highly recommend it. You will get hooked. The first season is good but the seasons after that get progressively better. Jack Bauer is the man.

Years ago when I binged 24 on DVD, I went to work with PTSD. And told the guy I flew with why. :biggrin:

One of my all time favorites.