Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Vice has a wrestling documentary series that I think can be watched on youtube called Dark Side of The Ring. I just got done watching the two parter about Chris Benoit. It was an amazing documentary, and if you are a fan of wrestling @Angry Ram, or used to be like myself, or even a fan of true crime I recommend it.

Yeah I watched these last weekend. Unreal stuff, especially the recap of Eddie's death. I don't give a damn about Benoit tho.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been on a Blacklist binge! Surprised I didn't pick this show up years ago.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's on Hulu - not Netflix but Brockmire is a hilarious Trainwreck. I think season 4 is on AMC.

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I used to share shows with DieterBrock on another site. Super stoked this is here.

Finished watching current season of Billions. Awesome show!
Started Homeland...another awesome show.
Started Fortitude on Prime....verdict is still out after 5 episodes.
Also Mayans on FX...it's cheesy but so was SOA.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Andromeda seasons 3-5 are on Prime right now. It was a good scifi show back in the day.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Just started watching "The Last Dance". Awesome sports documentary. It's on espn but I think you can stream it for free from their site.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
To all of the Ozark fans here: I'm on season 2 and I'm seeing a trend that is starting to turn me off of it. As soon as something is fixed, something else goes wrong, and of course that gets fixed and another thing goes wrong. It's and endless chain of "what now??". I quit watching The Last Survivor because of this kind of writing. After a while it gets kind of silly and unrealisric. Does it improve or is this the gist of the entire show?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
ZeroZeroZero. Just binged it and holy shit. Highly recommend this one.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably late to the party on this one, but "The Five" on Netflix was awesome

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Watched the Marvel Defender series last month. Loved Daredevil. Jessica Jones was pretty good too. Iron Fist and Luke Cage were meh. Watched Agents of Shield for a bit. Didn't work for me. Had that Power Rangers meets Eureka feel.

Watched all 6 seasons of Bosch on Amazon. Best show so far. Titus Welliver is awesome. Of all TV series I would rank that one behind 24. 24 was the best series I've ever got hooked on. Jack Bauer is the man.

Currently on Blacklist. Just finished the first season. Pretty good so far. Restrictions aren't as tight now. But the central valley weather is 104 today. 108-110 tomorrow and Thursday. A good time to hibernate indoors. Plus, my Lincoln SUV is in the body shop. The drive through car wash tore off a panel in the rear window. We're a one vehicle household since I gave my truck to my daughter. Can't go anywhere till Thursday.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Finished all 3 seasons of "Professor T". A cerebral foreign detective series, mixed with brief forays into criminology and psychopathy by the Professor.
His commentary to his class on "otherization" was mind blowing.
Lots to love about it, and there's a scene in one of the last episodes of Season 3 (where he "leads" a procession) that I had to stop the show so I could stop laughing.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
See season 2 bored the hell out of me but season 1 might be the best season of a show ever for me. I couldn't stop watching it and was anxious for the next episode to see what would happen next.
I just rewatched season 1 again since time is a flat circle. I absolutely agree that this might be one of the best seasons of any television show.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The pandemic has caused many of the following seasons of shows to be delayed. Some for over a year.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'm on season 3 of Homeland.
I watched the first season upon release but never followed it after that.
Sometimes the plot changes are quite erratic, but enjoying it nonetheless.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Upload on Amazon Prime was really good.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I finished the first season of Reckoning last night. I usually don't like series... this one was fun to watch though.