Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CeeZar

Rookie
So I started watching it at release but didn't finish the first season of The Expanse. So I picked it back up and tonight I started season 3. Glad I picked it back up but I've heard from friends S3 was hard to get through. How'd everybody like it?

I think I have 3 or 4 episodes left in season 3 and am really enjoying it. IMHO this is one of the better scifi shows out there. On the same level as Battlestar Galactica, at least for me. One thing I like is that is seems like they have put more than an afterthought into the science and physics.

Going to try Lost in Space after getting caught up on The Expanse.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I actually ended up enjoying their remake of Lost in Space. I dint binge it in a couple of days but spread it out over a vacation week. This first season was a nice spin on what I remember of the original and the 90s movie.

I just eye-guzzled Season 2.

It's a BIG ramp up from the first season.

The last remake lasted 4 seasons and ended only 10 years ago.

It was good though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just eye-guzzled Season 2.

It's a BIG ramp up from the first season.

It was good though.
I enjoyed the first season. Don't get me wrong it wasn't anything great but I like shows/movies like that one. They take a well known story and throw a different spin on it. I really didn't like how the dad was just made to be worthless but aside from that it wasn't bad.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I enjoyed the first season. Don't get me wrong it wasn't anything great but I like shows/movies like that one. They take a well known story and throw a different spin on it. I really didn't like how the dad was just made to be worthless but aside from that it wasn't bad.

Season 2 is very different and there are some great story lines and twists.

You're going to enjoy it!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never played the games but I just finished The Witcher. I enjoyed it, of course I don't know how much it follows the story of the games or rather the books the games were built off of but yeah I enjoyed it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Never played the games but I just finished The Witcher. I enjoyed it, of course I don't know how much it follows the story of the games or rather the books the games were built off of but yeah I enjoyed it.

I liked the Witcher a lot too. I was confused with the timeline at first. But once I figured it out it got to be must see. I watched the last four episodes back to back. Cavill's portrayal of the sullen Witcher was a little weak. But I got past it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The latest season of 'The Magicians' was good. I didn't like the final episode but I've never liked was endings.