Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grizzly and the Lemmings.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'm loving Carnival Row. It's like the fantasy fiction stuff that I read as a kid, but in adult form. The acting is good, the policies are hot and so are the sex scenes. The unfolding story makes me want to binge this, but I couldn't stay up all night since my kids have two days off school.
And they announced a second season before even airing the first :)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is with the obsession with chefs? They aren’t heroic in anyway shape or form
Wait, what??
Clearly you haven’t seen Under Siege
86E85B4D-3B49-4C1A-B39C-2B3D2AE9757D.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I started watching it at release but didn't finish the first season of The Expanse. So I picked it back up and tonight I started season 3. Glad I picked it back up but I've heard from friends S3 was hard to get through. How'd everybody like it?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I started watching it at release but didn't finish the first season of The Expanse. So I picked it back up and tonight I started season 3. Glad I picked it back up but I've heard from friends S3 was hard to get through. How'd everybody like it?
I just couldn't get in to the Expanse. I know a lot of folks love it, it just didn't draw me in. I like sci-fi in general, and gave it a full season

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just couldn't get in to the Expanse. I know a lot of folks love it, it just didn't draw me in. I like sci-fi in general, and gave it a full season
I hear ya and it took me 3 tries to get through the first season but I really enjoyed season 2. Season 3 is going ok so far think i'm on ep2 or 3. I'm also a geek for scifi, I'll find random cheesy scifi on Prime and just enjoy the low quality stuff.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hear ya and it took me 3 tries to get through the first season but I really enjoyed season 2. Season 3 is going ok so far think i'm on ep2 or 3. I'm also a geek for scifi, I'll find random cheesy scifi on Prime and just enjoy the low quality stuff.
You watch the 100? Can’t decide if I like it or not.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You watch the 100? Can’t decide if I like it or not.
Yeah it has it's ups and downs. Sometimes you hate the whiney bitchy kids and sometimes it's some entertaining scifi.