Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Jericho, an apocalypse with a twist, i like it and still watching first of two seasons
train

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A few I have enjoyed.

Grace & Frankie. Up and down this past season but overall entertaining and fun to watch.

Sense8 is very good.

Ozark, which someone mentioned in another thread is fantastic. I'm waiting for new episodes!

Colony and Travelers are pretty good. Travelers features the guy who played Will in Will & Grace and he has improved his acting skills from that one dimensional role. This may end up getting him a role in a movie soon rather than a TV show.

LOL @RamFan503 that was a funny show. Red was great. And the person who found the clothes should have gotten paid a lot more than they did because they NAILED it. Mila Kunis nailed her character so perfectly it was amazingly funny.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually ended up enjoying their remake of Lost in Space. I dint binge it in a couple of days but spread it out over a vacation week. This first season was a nice spin on what I remember of the original and the 90s movie.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Mindhunter - 2 FBI agents in the early 70's begin delving into the psychological makeup of serial killers in the hopes of catching them (1 season, so far).

The End of the F#cking World - it's funny, dark, and sometimes pretty messed up. But I couldn't stop watching it. Netflix will probably order more seasons, but I think it's better to let the story end where it did.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I actually ended up enjoying their remake of Lost in Space. I dint binge it in a couple of days but spread it out over a vacation week. This first season was a nice spin on what I remember of the original and the 90s movie.

I watched it too and it was different enough from the TV show I saw as a kid that it made it really interesting.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
"MindHunter" is the most intelligent, thought provoking show I've seen in a long time. Great acting, excellent script. Nice to see a show not geared to 12 year olds. Season 2 will be aired in Oct.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
"MindHunter" is the most intelligent, thought provoking show I've seen in a long time. Great acting, excellent script. Nice to see a show not geared to 12 year olds. Season 2 will be aired in Oct.

Thanks for the heads-up. Looking forward to Season 2.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I like how that sounds, I'm going to check that one out.

It got a couple of thumbs up here so I'll try it.

I thought Godless was terrific

Sounds like my kind of show.

I posted this to mess with ya @Farr Be It ..............trying to lighten the mood between us that's all. :pillowfight:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I enjoy Suits.
b0365715_07355853.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hell on Wheels. 5 seasons on Netflix. It was very well written and acted IMO. Cook Meaney was fantastic as Thomas Durant. It was a great telling of the construction of the transcontinental railroad.

The Flash- my 11 year old is totally hooked Supergirl also

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Bout to watch Season 2 of WestWorld.

Damn that first season was amazing...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hell on Wheels. 5 seasons on Netflix. It was very well written and acted IMO. Cook Meaney was fantastic as Thomas Durant. It was a great telling of the construction of the transcontinental railroad.

Hell on wheels was a very good watch. Really good character development and cinematography.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Hell on wheels was a very good watch. Really good character development and cinematography.

It was right up there with Breaking Bad IMO.

And your point about the cinematography is on the money. Rarely do we see TV shows that come off as big budget movies but the combo of the sets, wardrobe and cinematography gave it that feel.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It was right up there with Breaking Bad IMO.

And your point about the cinematography is on the money. Rarely do we see TV shows that come off as big budget movies but the combo of the sets, wardrobe and cinematography gave it that feel.
Yeah. Becky and I are big fans of westerns as it is. Probably our favorite of all time is Silverado. That movie had the potential to be real cornball if not for the brilliant cinematography. One of the most amazing casts and was supposed to be the rebirth of the Western but tanked at the box office. It was a friend of our family’s (Walt LaRue)last movie as a stunt man. If you haven’t seen it, rent it.