Biggest Impact New Addition (Player)?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I think the Rams have several new players that will contribute to the Rams upcoming season but I if I had to guess who will have the greatest impact I would pick Kenny Britt (Not only do I think he will lead the Rams in Receptions and Receiving Yards but I don't think anyone can measure the positive impact he is having on the other WR's especially Brian Quick!) and Greg Robinson (This guy is a monster and he should be huge reason the Rams running game vastly improves). I tried to pick just one but I couldn't pick between Britt and Robinson. And, even though Aaron Donald might just be my favorite offseason addition and in my opinion the "STEAL" of the 2014 Draft I think the Rams DL was already pretty good (But, he could help make them elite).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'll still say the collective addition of O-Line pieces (healthy Saff, Long, Wells and the Rookie), plus Greg Williams are the 2 most important things for this team...Everything will be great with solid line play, and a stingy defense...over 16 games.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Donald, He takes our already great Dline to Legendary, And I think a Legendary Dline will get us in the playoffs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd say Britt. Even if he's not all-world, he's having a mental effect on both the receivers and the cornerbacks.
Both groups of players are being forced to up their game because of him.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It's easy to pick our first round picks, but I think the Rams scored huge this year with Robinson and Donald. Huge.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I smile because I can't choose. Furthermore, Joyner might actually be that guy. Feels like 99 to me. Oops, that accidentally slipped out

69superbowl

Rookie
I'd have to say that out of the blue I am a big Davin Joseph fan all of a sudden. Not a big toy department fan - they are all a pain in the ass. I'll take either line for big impact.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Both Greg Robinson and Greg Williams. Greg Williams will benefit everyone on defense and Robinson is the projected full-time starter of the new arrivals so he will play the most snaps if he stays healthy and he is such an upgrade over Chris Williams.

Question: If Britt is our best WR is that a positive reflection on Snisher or a negative? On one hand we've taken a player who's not done anything in a long time and turned him into a positive player.

On the other hand we've used a 1st, 2nd (two 2nds?), 3rd and 4th round pick on the position and our best WR is a player written off by 31 NFL coaches.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Question: If Britt is our best WR is that a positive reflection on Snisher or a negative? On one hand we've taken a player who's not done anything in a long time and turned him into a positive player.

On the other hand we've used a 1st, 2nd (two 2nds?), 3rd and 4th round pick on the position and our best WR is a player written off by 31 NFL coaches.
But still drafted by Fisher. His body of work extends past simply the rams.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

I don't think it's a bad thing, our receiving corp is young. Britt being our best receiver right now doesn't really worry me because half of these guys haven't even hit their primes yet.

Just because somebody's better than them now means nothing, it's not like they're a bunch of 37 year olds on the cusp of retirement. They still have time to get better.

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
For players, Kenny Britt. For the team overall, Gregg Williams.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Greg Robinson. Him and Jake Long are gonna open highways for our runningbacks to fly through. Open the highway, get Kendricks to lead the way for the backs. Sounds good to me.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm going to go with someone way off the radar: Alex Bayer. There's a very good chance that he'll be the fourth tight end over Cunningham, and with Kendricks being a free agent this year, I feel that Bayer is someone to keep an eye on down the line.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm going with Joyner. Finnegan was a huge part of our defensive resurgence in 2012, and having a young, talented, fast guy to take over that position should make the whole defense a lot better from top to bottom.

Teran

UDFA
I have to go with the tandem of Robinson and Joseph. They give us options when we get the inevitable injury on the O line where our starters have some age or history of injury. With an early bye having these options available to realign the O line will be crucial down the stretch.
As good as our defence might be possibly be, we are still going to get burned enough in the secondary and run that we are going to need score more points - especially against three of the four AFC West opponents. I would say that this is more the case with William as D coordinator. Williams isn't god and his defences often have gotten burned.