Big thanks to our Rams Brothers here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So two of our members came through for @bubbaramfan and myself with regards to training camp tickets:

@Bkfld_Rams and @Flatlyner

Shout out to you both for helping us out! We're getting ready to attend opening day this Thursday. I'm getting my trusty old Nikon out and I know Bubba has his pocket voice recorder ready to take notes.

Take care,

VRF (VeteranRamFan)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. Amazing brotherhood we have here. Some day we need to put together a huge blow out with ROD members. Um... Maybe a bad choice of wording there.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yep. Amazing brotherhood we have here. Some day we need to put together a huge blow out with ROD members. Um... Maybe a bad choice of wording there.
Will you be doing some Bar-BQ and grilling because that would get me to do some serious travel.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Will you be doing some Bar-BQ and grilling because that would get me to do some serious travel.
Possibly. If we did it near here I would have my smoker and would work it out. If somewhere else, we'd have to work out logistics. But I'm not opposed to figuring something out. Maybe some of the LA boys could help out in that respect. I know there are several other BBQ officianados that could help make this a pretty amazing get together.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GREAT! You bring the Rocky Mountain oysters and I'll bring the pizza....

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
So two of our members came through for @bubbaramfan and myself with regards to training camp tickets:

@Bkfld_Rams and @Flatlyner

Shout out to you both for helping us out! We're getting ready to attend opening day this Thursday. I'm getting my trusty old Nikon out and I know Bubba has his pocket voice recorder ready to take notes.

Take care,

VRF (VeteranRamFan)
Was my pleasure! Looking forward to those reports and being there myself! I'll be there for the 8/1 and 8/3 practices! I'll do my best to post some info!