Big Rams Come-back ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They might be 4-0, but Philadelphia is looking more beatable every week. I'm no longer counting this next game as an automatic win for the Eagles, ... really depends on which McVay shows up to lead us.
jmo.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
1696271147564.png
1696271166276.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tomlinson with one very bad snap. Ouch. Of all of the later round picks he might have been the highest on most fans lists for future success. I hope it’s just a slow start.

Yeah, that was a poor way to begin things, but if I had to choose one of our draftees this early as most disappointing, it would likely be Nick Hampton.
I'm sure hoping Ochaun Mathis proves himself to be among the upper echelon of our later round picks once he's off IR.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tomlinson with one very bad snap. Ouch. Of all of the later round picks he might have been the highest on most fans lists for future success. I hope it’s just a slow start.
Yeah I'm not worried about him though. If Witherspoon had been shit I would be way more concerned, because then I'd be wondering why we have a kid on the bench with his raw ability. Same with Kendrick who has been solid. I expected to see Kendrick or Witherspoon on the bench by now but both are holding it down.

Which is really great news for us. Because now we have a strong player behind all of them which should keep them honest. Also Durant has been iffy but I never did think the slot was his strength because his tackling sucks. Though he did make a stop on a TE I think it was in the last game by taking out his knees. But either way we have young players doing the job, not perfectly but they should improve as we go. And if anyone struggles you can bet Tomlinson will end up with their job IMO.

I actually thought the secondary could be ok. But they're a bit better than I expected given that they don't get a lot of help from the rush.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
One thing Puka said that caught my attention. "I could tell by the ball he was trying to hold me in the zone so I'm not running through this".

To me that says this kid is already smart like a veteran. He knows what the Stafford wants him to do just by the motions the quarterback uses. Those two are on the same page. Like Kupp is with Stafford.