Between The Horns: What To Expect From The Rams 2021 Training Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Farr is a national treasure for us Rams fans. Dude always has a great take on things. Honestly that show would be better if it's just him and JB going through the roster with Farr's analysis. Also it kind of seemed like Sarina hijacked JB's role of controlling the direction of the conversation too which was funny. And Lindsey as usual doesn't know shit.

Some expectations I have for camp...

RB1 has become the major storyline. I think Jones is gonna be the guy but of course it's possible Hendy steps up finally and owns that job. And maybe this becomes a fully open job interview for the entire room which would be cool. If it was me I'd bring in a vet who can hold down carries for worst-case scenario. But I get them waiting to look at their guys.

DL has so many different ways things can play out that it's probably the most complicated position group to predict. I suspect it starts with B Brown and where they want him to play but they might move him around to see where he works best in year one. Basically if they want him at NT then IMO he will bounce SJD out to 5T. Robinson of course factors in but I'll believe he's ready to actually do something when I see it. My take on Robinson is he's a FA bust hope I'm wrong. Rams did make an effort to identify and draft DL who are hard to move in the run game though so my guess is they want B Brown starting if he's ready to do so. Also E Brown undoubtedly will step into a big rotation role hope he's ready too.

OL is a lot easier. RG starting job is up for grabs and Evans has an opportunity to seize it. Only guy on our depth chart who might give him a run there is Anchrum. It's interesting to me that I would think Evans is the guy they want to replace Boom as the swing OT, which is the other spot that is probably open for some competition. But judging from Kromer's remarks a while back they see Anchrum as an edge blocker, so I think he will push Boom for that swing role.

I'm probably looking forward most to the WR depth and move TE roles though. Just the fact we have some young movers coming in at those positions is exciting to me. Guys who might down the road be big time play makers in this offense. So of all the position groups the playmakers are the ones I'm going to be most focused on reading those camp reports.

Finally I think safety is really interesting because of the depth of the position. IMO one of those guys will be tried at WILB as a permanent nickel type role as a result, and I expect that partially because I don't like our WILB options all that much. Rapp for example is a great tackler who should excel in the box, and that role gives him that opportunity and he can also cover better than most ILB types.

Exciting time of year my dudes. Even with the hit we just took at RB hope springs eternal and I am praying we figure this out.

Ram65

Legend
I miss the Myles and Farr show.

I rewatched this and it was a nice perspective from the group Farr has great insight while Serina adds a great likeable persona. JB has a unique perspective while Lindsey rounds things out. Lots of interesting points to get me excited about the opening of camp.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I miss the Myles and Farr show.

I rewatched this and it was a nice perspective from the group Farr has great insight while Serina adds a great likeable persona. JB has a unique perspective while Lindsey rounds things out. Lots of interesting points to get me excited about the opening of camp.
I miss Farr always messing with Myles lol