Between the Horns Rams Playbook EP 01: Cooper Kupp + Jamon Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good listen. J. Brown mainly talks about the continuity this year, from years past, and how he's trying to work on his technique instituted by Kromer. Sees Goff growing every day as a leader. C. Kupp, speaks about Goff growing, organizing off-season activities, how many guys showed up every day to work. Talked about Brandin Cooks, and how much he brings, not only as a player, but his accountability, taking a roll in pushing guys, in the film room, weight room, wherever.

There's a consensus of the energy, excitement, and willingness for every player to get better. I sense, they seem to be feeling something special building.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Loved hearing J Brown talk "continuity". Something that was lost on Fisher and Boudreau. Only way to get continuity is multiple snaps. When I watched the OL at TC under Boo, they did a lot of standing around while Boo worked with individual players one on one. I thought then, not very productive for the whole unit.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Loved hearing J Brown talk "continuity". Something that was lost on Fisher and Boudreau. Only way to get continuity is multiple snaps. When I watched the OL at TC under Boo, they did a lot of standing around while Boo worked with individual players one on one. I thought then, not very productive for the whole unit.

HUGE difference last year.

So frustrated with the standing around. While the play was still going on.

Leadership was seriously lacking.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
In that video clip... it's great to see these guys at it again.
I'm loving how McVay brings that energy and just the way he talks to the guys on their level and speaks so they can understand and relate.