Betting on Rams games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I swear I am pretty damn good at betting on NFL games and spreads and I lose all my damn ROD cash on Rams games! I have resulted in not betting on Rams games! lol

Anybody else always lose your ass on Rams games?

Corbin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to....always kept a lil extra to bet on playoffs and such
Ya man it's ridiculous ! lol I actually make it a point to not bet on Rams games anymore. I get to emotional and convinced we are going to win -_-

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I actually make it a point to not bet on Rams games anymore. I get to emotional and convinced we are going to win -_-
I use it as a sort of practice...and try to bet every game I can....especially if I can get odds... or a type of parlay...

Corbin

I use it as a sort of practice...and try to bet every game I can....especially if I can get odds... or a type of parlay...
But our over under this year is beast!

Corbin

@flv Hey we got a rams vs colts bet this weekend?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I swear I am pretty damn good at betting on NFL games and spreads and I lose all my damn ROD cash on Rams games! I have resulted in not betting on Rams games! lol

Anybody else always lose your ass on Rams games?
Every Year!!! I too consider myself pretty good at betting. But when it comes to the Rams, my Heart over-rules my head and I'll go "Max Bet" all the Time! I sink or swim with them! In 2014, here at ROD, I Won over 2 Billion Betting on them! No one will ever beat that record!:D:LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@flv Hey we got a rams vs colts bet this weekend?
I won't give any points on this "1st game of the season" But I'll play the Rams straight-up!
I'm waiting for @flv to post the week #1 games to see what other games I might play!!

Corbin

@DaveFan'51 i hear ya man! I can't bet right with my team but other games I'm about 65% riggght! Lol

@flv I'm sorry I thought I was dumb and couldn't find it! Lol
Thank you once again for your hard work for putting sports book together.