Best NFL Free Agents Still Available 03/18/2022 ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Gilmore would be a massive upgrade for us. So would Gronk. There's some good pieces out there still hope the Rams fill another hole at least before the draft.
Are you concerned about Gilmore’s apparent lack of ability to stay healthy enough to actually stay on the damned field?

I am. That’s a deal breaker for me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Are you concerned about Gilmore’s apparent lack of ability to stay healthy enough to actually stay on the damned field?

I am. That’s a deal breaker for me.
He played 64% of the snaps last year according to PFF. When he played he looked good.

So let’s say he only played 60% of snaps this year? What is better? 100% of a Trae Wayne’s or Jackrabbit, or worse? Or 60/40 of Gilmore and a guy like Deayon?

Remember Gilmore could still be influential from the sideline. His experience would be great for the young guys in the same way that Weddles experience paid off.

I feel the same about Wagner. Even if he didn’t play every snap, having Jones play with him will only make Ernest better.

Also I don’t think any team in the league does a better job managing veteran players and their health.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gilmore would be a massive upgrade for us. So would Gronk. There's some good pieces out there still hope the Rams fill another hole at least before the draft.
I think I'd throw up in my mouth a little bit, if we got Gronk....

Nrt4eIh.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
These are the puzzles I like to do.
I call the article

RR31 is underrated & will show once again how Les Snead & Mcvay really do an excellent job finding players

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I'd throw up in my mouth a little bit, if we got Gronk....
Why? The dude is one of the best blocking TE I've ever seen and is a gamer. I dont think there is any chance the Rams sign him, but if they did I cant see how anyone would be upset about it

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He played 64% of the snaps last year according to PFF. When he played he looked good.

So let’s say he only played 60% of snaps this year? What is better? 100% of a Trae Wayne’s or Jackrabbit, or worse? Or 60/40 of Gilmore and a guy like Deayon?

Remember Gilmore could still be influential from the sideline. His experience would be great for the young guys in the same way that Weddles experience paid off.

I feel the same about Wagner. Even if he didn’t play every snap, having Jones play with him will only make Ernest better.

Also I don’t think any team in the league does a better job managing veteran players and their health.

My question is the salary cap

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why? The dude is one of the best blocking TE I've ever seen and is a gamer. I dont think there is any chance the Rams sign him, but if they did I cant see how anyone would be upset about it
Cheatriots and Tom-pa Bay....

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm betting on two more significant additions, from OLB/Edge, CB, MLB or OL.

Then it will just be filler and the draft. That is what I am thinking at least.