Best Newish Horror Film

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm trying to find some to watch.

One I watched over the last year that really stuck out for me was Winchester.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They're not free on Prime but if you haven't seen the new IT and Annabelle Comes Home they're pretty good. I was impressed at how creepy and scary they could make the Annabelle movie without blood and gore. We watched it with friends and they said it might have been the scariest movie they ever watched. IT was pretty good. We have both versions the original and remake on Blue Ray.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think it's on Netflix, it's a limited series called Haunting at Bly Manor (IIRC) but it was surprisingly good.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The Ritual, Last Shift, The Void (terrible acting but amazing costume design)...only ones I can think of atm.

I'm a huge horror fan, unfortunately I'm extremely critical when it comes to horror. Might be bc I grew up on the classics at an age where I probably shouldn't have been watching such movies. Lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's on Netflix, it's a limited series called Haunting at Bly Manor (IIRC) but it was surprisingly good.
That's the second season. Hauntin of Hill House was the original and far better imo

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's the second season. Hauntin of Hill House was the original and far better imo
I forgot that. Haven't seen the first but I'm sure I will. We enjoyed this one quite a bit. I like the stand alone series: long enough for good development, short enough to not fall apart!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I forgot that. Haven't seen the first but I'm sure I will. We enjoyed this one quite a bit. I like the stand alone series: long enough for good development, short enough to not fall apart!
The first one had a lot more jump scare stuff. And trying to find all the hidden ghost. After each episode we would look online for ones we missed. They are always hiding in the background.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Yes, it was. In fact, I forgot about that show until you brought it up. It's worth a second watch, and I think I will do just that. Thanks.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cowboys- Hard Knocks is on HBO. I’ve heard it’s a true life horror story