Bernie Miklasz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/11/11282011104013.mp3[/mp3]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
A lot of good points. I mean seriously, what did they have to lose? The season is already over. Take some risks for Christ sakes. Some if not all would have been worth it if we we're in contention as well.

I mean, I don't blame him for not having confidence in the offense. We even saw the frustration out of McDaniels when the team couldn't even line up on 4th down, having to eventually call a TO. Still, draw something up yourself and send it out there.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Thanks X...

Another Bite of BLT
Here is other part. Listen up to 14:57

[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/11/p_The_Bernie_Miklasz_Show_20111128_12pm.mp3[/mp3]

Remember we used to complain about Martz and using his timeouts? You will love this. Trey Wingo INT. Also, after the interview, more on the Rams.

Listen from 7:11 - 32.30
[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/11/p_The_Bernie_Miklasz_Show_20111128_11am.mp3[/mp3]

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
ljramsfan said:
Thanks X...

Another Bite of BLT
What... huh?

Bernie says that if the team keeps Spags it must mean that the team is moving to Los Angeles, because Stan would be killing his business in St Louis.

And then says that he doesn't have to grandstand as a reporter, because there is going to be a change in the Rams regime anyway at the end of the season. What's ironic is that he tries to make this case only a few days after writing a story (ie rant) about how Kroenke owes the fans everything and that it is time for the owner to perform.

Just what kind of crap is Bernie trying to stir up now? I find him to be an incredibly passive aggressive whimp, and have grown more than tired of him trying to run every Rams administration out of town.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
interference said:
ljramsfan said:
Thanks X...

Another Bite of BLT
What... huh?

Bernie says that if the team keeps Spags it must mean that the team is moving to Los Angeles, because Stan would be killing his business in St Louis.

And then says that he doesn't have to grandstand as a reporter, because there is going to be a change in the Rams regime anyway at the end of the season. What's ironic is that he tries to make this case only a few days after writing a story (ie rant) about how Kroenke owes the fans everything and that it is time for the owner to perform.

Just what kind of crap is Bernie trying to stir up now? I find him to be an incredibly passive aggressive whimp, and have grown more than tired of him trying to run every Rams administration out of town.

Bernie's unprofessional; he actually uses the word "ho" when talking with other people. I mean, other than "gangstas" and teenage wannabes, who the hell uses that sort of slang in a work environment? He also has extremely thin skin (temporarily banned me when I inquired why someone else had been banned), and he doesn't stick with his original opinion (his multiple contradicting articles are the only proof people need for that).

I don't like him as a columnist or as a person.