Ben Leber cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
For Tom Brandstater.

From the official tweeter.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Lesson said:
I don't think Sam is going to play Sunday....

:boohoo:

Yeah, this move sure doesnt bode well for his chances.

Man Leber was a huge disappointment this year. I really thought he and Poppinga, along with JL, would round out a stout LB core. Both Vets havent played very well.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
libertadrocks said:
Lesson said:
I don't think Sam is going to play Sunday....

:boohoo:

Yeah, this move sure doesnt bode well for his chances.

Man Leber was a huge disappointment this year. I really thought he and Poppinga, along with JL, would round out a stout LB core. Both Vets havent played very well.
So did Billy.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Ya I just released him on Madden played a couple of games saw no difference : /

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Damn it! Spags should have coached him up and developed him. :sly:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
WOw, another FA bust. Diles, Leber, MSW. Devaneys resume is looking worse and worse.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Faceplant said:
WOw, another FA bust. Diles, Leber, MSW. Devaneys resume is looking worse and worse.

BillyD had a bad week when he signed those dudes. Not sure you can judge him based on that alone.

Diles got cut again today by the Bucs. I was more excited bout his signing than Leber's. I thought he may have been capable of developing into a playmaker. Now his NFL career could be in jeopardy. H has been cut by 2 teams that struggle against the run, and his forte is being stout against the run