Behind the Grind: Episode 6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone else nervous that John Kelly skateboards?

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Deacon Jones “that shit ain’t gonna work and we ain’t doin it”

Phil Olsen

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Whoever the Rams are using to make these vids is doing a real nice job, imo.

------
Anyone else nervous that John Kelly skateboards?

The skateboarding is probably ok -- balance and agility mentioned above were the first things I thought of.
It's the Skate N Bake that I could get worried about. Not like JK has been busted for pot or anything . . . recently, locally, I mean.
acf92a_d1e3786fc670481bab49e564cbfbf1e8~mv2_d_4500_5100_s_4_2.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It takes incredible balance and lower body control to skateboard well. I think it would translate well to a runningback.
I skated for many, many years. Street, bowl and ramp. Soooo many sprained ankles, wrists etc. Also ruptured my Achilles tendon once. That took forever to heal. He wasn't even wearing pads or guards. Crazy of the Rams to film that much less endorse it. IMO, it's not something a professional football player should be doing.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He should probably take up surfing !

He shreds though & is a pretty rad skater!!

Funny how those kids were like what’s up with the camera crew.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I skated for many, many years. Street, bowl and ramp. Soooo many sprained ankles, wrists etc. Also ruptured my Achilles tendon once. That took forever to heal. He wasn't even wearing pads or guards. Crazy of the Rams to film that much less endorse it. IMO, it's not something a professional football player should be doing.

Well the mystery has been solved. This clearly explains your board name @Faceplant :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is there another place I can go to watch the first five without signing up for
farcebook?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there another place I can go to watch the first five without signing up for
farcebook?

Type Behind the Grind into the ROD search engine. All of those episodes have been posted here. Don't know if they take you to Facebook though. You could also go on the Rams Twitter account and keep scrolling down until you find an episode.

https://twitter.com/RamsNFL?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

That sounds like a lot of work though. Also you can see parts of it on YouTube by typing in Rams Behind the Grind.