BEASTS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Greg+Robinson+St+Louis+Rams+Rookie+Mini+Camp+I6iNYpqNaHTl.jpg

tempAP120516116932--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

520a2568106db.preview-300.jpg

tre-mason-greg-robinson-nfl-st.-louis-rams-rookie-minicamp-590x900.jpg

I cant wait to see these four guys punch the rest of the NFC west right in the mouth!

Last edited:

PolarBear

Rookie
Robinson is huge, Mason only goes up to his shoulders. We definitely have big, strong guards.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He is a naturally big and strong man. Just wait for a couple years in a pro, strength and conditioning program. Not to say he hasn't already worked hard in the weight room. Dude put some serious reps out at the combine, and he's just a baby.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Robinson excites me... but Big Rodger.... dayummm! What a Hoss!!!

Saffold will CRUSH on second level blocks. They just don't make many humans with the size, strength and athleticism this guy has. Only a few come to mind.... and Greg Robinson is one of them.

I'm so, SO ready....

FRO

Legend
Rodger is ripped. If he stays healthy he will be an all-pro OG. Too big, strong, fast, and athletic. Guy was a monster at OG last year and he will be even better there this year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We could call our RB's the "Poof Unit" They will disappear behind these blockers and then POOF their gone ! :D

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Rodger is ripped. If he stays healthy he will be an all-pro OG. Too big, strong, fast, and athletic. Guy was a monster at OG last year and he will be even better there this year.
Screen-Shot-2013-05-28-at-2.52.29-PM.png

Look at Rodger Saffold's arm at the bottom of this picture. Jesus he is massive.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
OK, read that thread title too fast, or I am still not awake, cuz I thought it said BREASTS! I am a little disappointed...:oops:

God I wish we were playing the Seahawks first game next season, going from defending against an interior of Smith/Barnes/Williams to Robinson/Wells/Saffold :mustache: