Bears release Fendi Onobun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Bears released TE Fendi Onobun.
Onobun's release comes after a drop-filled minicamp performance. An annual t-shirt and shorts star, Onobun couldn't even make it to camp this season. Onobun's lone two regular-season receptions came all the way back in 2010 with the Rams.
Related: Bears
Jun 19 - 3:16 PM

I always thought this guy had a shot eventually. Thought it would take 3 years or so for him to get it but this was probably his last shot.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I thought he'd make it too. Bummer for him. Kinda glad he didn't light it up for some other team.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I thought he would be Jared Cook, really did. I don't get how you can linger in the NFL this long and still not catch the football. Baffles me...

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always figured he would make it as a red zone target if nothing else, with his experience leaping for rebounds. I guess if you just can't hold onto the different shaped ball and can't block, you just aren't useful even if you are really tall and can jump high.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'm starting to think he may not have what it takes to make the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dudes "Pro Day" was a spectacle. Pretty sure it is the only reason he lasted this long. He just didn't look the same size in pads to me. Maybe it was the # (46 or whatever it was), but he looked shorter and slower than I imagined he would.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
How did he even make it onto the Bears roster? He's awful.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
darth-vader-no_zpsdeb6db1e.jpg