BatteringRambo's Moxx Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Just for shits and giggles never put one down on paper I mean (smacks forehead!) on Tapatalk. So here goes.

1st round- #16- FS Jonathan Cyprien- Fla Int'. Whether or not Vaccaro is available my gut says Snead/Fisher take Cyprien and don't push it till #22. Too much versatility in interm to deep pass coverage, solid in run support, needs some refining tends to take the bait if you will at times.

1st round- #22- Arthur Brown-LB KSU. Right away solidifies w/ JL and Dunbar. We are set at DL (JMO) w/ Hayes and Cudjo resigned plus Conrath still I think. I realize he may not be as dynamic and as quick as Ogletree but over provides more consistent skills and awareness. Size ppssfft see London Fletcher or Pisa Tsi (fukin injuries). Very durable and stud for next 4 years.

2nd round -#46- Larry Warford- OG- Kentucky. Like some have mentioned Harvey Dahl gets released...sucks but its needed for our cap. Warford is an instant plug in at right guard. Rams most solid o-line heading into ota's,camp,season) in a decade or more possibly lethal!

3rd round- #78-WR Ryan Swope This was my most difficult prediction go figure. Torn between 2 WR's who offer different attributes. Ryan Swope- Texas A&M and Markus Wheaton- Beavers! Both have been discussed in various threads. Not much more to elaborate we know what each would bring to Sammy B and Schotty. He replaces DA and Swoope there it is.

4th round #113- BPA- RB Marcus Lattimore- The GameCocks. Wow!!! Too much potential value to pass on for Snead and Fish they are seen in the war room bashing fists in excitement. I have a ton of confidence as a fan in Pead, DRich and Ganaway...it won't hurt to add Lattimus into the fold.

5th round- #149-Brian Schwenke-Center Cal. Immediate depth behind Wells and feel he could be very serviceable. We saw the owwies Wells went thru in 2012. Wells plays 100% in 2013.

6th round#184- Demetrius McCray- CB App State. Again fills a depth position of secondary need. Oddly reminds me of Tru Johnson and another small school prospect.

7th round- Leon Sandcastle's brother Deon. Who the #$%& knows here.

Exhale...that wasn't so bad.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Wheaton more than Swope. The picks are interesting but I'd be ok with this draft.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW, I appreciate all who created their own mocks whether 1, 2, 3 or more times. I may not comment, lack of time. However I read thru all and additional comments by the ROD Bros supporting cast. Its still surreal to see the 'You moron we why would pick Austin, Vaccaro, Lacy, or Warmack at #16 ya dumb fuck!'will never appear on this site. Dudeism, CGI and contriting others have created a platinum cased monopoly here!
Mock drafts while writing up are a mad scientist in itself you start questioning and thinking of 1-3 other options in each pick.

y7arereh.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Like the draft although if long were available in 2nd rd I would hope we took him. And sted Bailey has a chance to be there in the 3rd.

Wouldnt be upset with your draft however

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
Like the draft although if long were available in 2nd rd I would hope we took him. And sted Bailey has a chance to be there in the 3rd.

Wouldnt be upset with your draft however

Yup, I'm pushing for the Long reunion. And I think if he's there in the second, we take him. He fills a need, and he's got a lot of room to grow as a player. Also he friggin dwarfs Chris and his dad, holy shit.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
All the players you have us drafting early are guys I really like, however your two 1st round picks are borderline reaches. If the coaching staff and FO grades them out higher than the others, I dont have a problem selecting them.

Overall good stuff

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I hate the term borderline reach I really do. I feel it is just a term people throw around for a pick they dont like. A player is a reach or hes not adding borderline is just redundant jmo. And nothin personal meant to you libertad promise ;p

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Rabid Ram said:
I hate the term borderline reach I really do. I feel it is just a term people throw around for a pick they dont like. A player is a reach or hes not adding borderline is just redundant jmo. And nothin personal meant to you libertad promise ;p

The reason I say they are reaches at all is IMO better players at their respective positions will be on the board when you have us selecting them IMO.

I think Vaccaro and Elam are on the board at 16. And I think Ogletree is on the board at 22

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
What I love about this mock the most is that before I opened it, I knew that Cyprien would be your first pick. Solid job.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Doc!

I'm gonna stand firm on my predictions and if absolutely correct I want a signed ROD jersey from everyone, deal? :razzed:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cyprien and Brown both drafted ahead of their slots.

Trade down.

But if not, I love these players.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Is there such a thing as a reach? If you fall in love with a guy, fucking take him. Who cares if Mel Kipers going to laugh at you. It's a crapshoot anyway.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
Is there such a thing as a reach? If you fall in love with a guy, fucking take him. Who cares if Mel Kipers going to laugh at you. It's a crapshoot anyway.
Yeah, I never really understood that. Unless you can get a guy an entire round later, or can trade down and still make it happen (never a guarantee), you pretty much have to take the guy you want when he's there.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
ScotsRam said:

Nope. Mel Kiper you can kinda tune him out even w/ the volume on.

The worst is good ole walterfootball.

lockdnram21

Legend
The 22 pick gotta be either hopkins or hunter, or get t williams in second . Cant wait that long for wr thats the biggest need for this team. We need a outside receiver not slot. Cook and givens will take care of the slot.