Baseball Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I hate baseball. Just don't care for it. I do enjoy going to games. But the sport itself bores me. While it does have exciting moments. Overall, the experience is blah for me.

That said. My parents are huge cardinal fans. And a ton of people I know are as well.

One thing so many of them have in common is their love for Yadier Molina. I've heard many say he is the best Defensive catcher of all time.

Is there any truth to this? Does he even rank up there?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hate baseball. Just don't care for it. I do enjoy going to games. But the sport itself bores me. While it does have exciting moments. Overall, the experience is blah for me.

That said. My parents are huge cardinal fans. And a ton of people I know are as well.

One thing so many of them have in common is their love for Yadier Molina. I've heard many say he is the best Defensive catcher of all time.

Is there any truth to this? Does he even rank up there?

He's the best since Pudge Rodriguez, I'd say; Pudge was an amazing defensive catcher. Johnny Bench was better offensively and defensively than both of them. Molina is the best defensive - and I'd arguably say the best overall - of his time. He's definitely deserving of the HOF.