Barks+sign Wiz or Blalock then draft WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shuie3225

Starter
I feel like our line is the priority and most important aspect for us to take the next step. Currently I like our weapons as well assuming we resign Britt they will be better than we've had in a while.

Now this all hinges on us signing two o lineman. Granted that might not happen but I think we are favorites for Barks. Assuming we can sign Blalock or Wiz that will leave us with one hole on the o line.

If we can come out of free agency with that senerio I think we have to go WR. Cooper/White/Parker. I honestly feel like all three of these guys will be studs at the next level. Getting Foles a TRUE #1 would be amazing. I think Quicky took major steps last year and could end up being that. But these three look different. Go one of the three and draft o lineman in rounds 2 and 3.

If we could accomplish this I feel very confident that we make the playoffs next year.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm with you except I'll take Erving on a trade down instead. Sign Blalock and Barks.

Shuie3225

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm with you except I'll take Erving on a trade down instead. Sign Blalock and Barks.
If we do that then we miss out on a stud WR. I'm not mad at this senerio and feel like the o line would be set, but this is a deep draft for lineman. And going two in rounds 2 and 3 will give us what we need up front. Add a stud WR to the mix of good young weapons we already have and watch out.

Like I said I wouldn't be mad at a trade down for Erving I like him a lot. But I think the other one has the better long term upside IMO.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
If we do that then we miss out on a stud WR. I'm not mad at this senerio and feel like the o line would be set, but this is a deep draft for lineman. And going two in rounds 2 and 3 will give us what we need up front. Add a stud WR to the mix of good young weapons we already have and watch out.

Like I said I wouldn't be mad at a trade down for Erving I like him a lot. But I think the other one has the better long term upside IMO.

I can see your logic, but I think the value for wideouts is much stronger throughout the draft than center. There's Erving at center then nobody else, really. So by signing Blalock we take Erving at center, accumulate picks, and take a wideout at BPA in round 2 along with an online who can compete or play backup while Blalock stands as a stopgap.

With that said I wouldn't mind Cooper in horns. His work ethic and body of work is serious.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am not drafting a QB in the first 4 rounds if at all in this draft. BPA in 1 then OL WR and LB through the first 4 depending on our 1st pick and who is on the board.