BAM BAM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

when this guy is your #3 rb you know you got one kick arse group of rbs.

what a game by benny. sniffed out 1st downs on the ground and in the air.

he epitomises why we shouldn't pay any attention at all to preseason play. he would have received my gameball today.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
100% agree. He and Foles were literally the only reason some of our drives weren't 3 and outs. Bennie had a nose for the marker all day and watching Seahawks desperately clinging to him in an attempt to slow him down made it all the more better.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said the exact same thing to the wife after the game, kurtfaulk. Benny gets the game ball as far as I am concerned.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mason offers more big play opportunities and Gurley even more so.........but there are many other things that go in to playing RB and Cunningham is going to be a tough one to beat out.

BamBam is setting the bar high.

FRO

Legend
I think we should keep playing him as our pass catching third down back. He is just a good football player. Why couldn't we have this guy in the Steven Jackson days being our number 2 back? We have some very good RBs.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What will happen to him when Gurley is getting the lions share of carries and Mason is #2? While it's great to have depth, I don't know if it's fair to him. Plus, will the Rams be able to trade him for value? And what about Watts and Brown?

Ah, good problems for the team to have.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was wrong about Benny Cunningham - he is a good back and extremely valuable to this team.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have always seen this outstanding screen ability in Benny Cunningham but for some reason Shotty was incapable of getting this skill utilized on the field.

Benny deserves these great reviews but it was our new OC Frank Cignetti needs to be said along with this, he was able to put this talent in motion. Can't wait to see all three of these young RB's in action.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
love em. Benny is just one of those guys you need on your team. Reliable, gets the tough yards, and makes plays when we need it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I thought there were some huge holes Benny ran through...I thought he made some excellent catches off some great play calls. I think the offense looked energized...Potent...Dynamic at times...Innovative to a large extent. Tavon at tail..Excellent screen passes...Highlighted by great QB play...Tough, fearless, gutsy...and talented...Sorry, Foles gets the game ball...Benny is a tough as nails runner, broke some tackles..And we needed him to win..Hell we need EVERYBODY. Britt, Austin, Kendricks, COOKS, and Cunningham...Cooks is my 2nd POG...Benny 3rd....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mason offers more big play opportunities and Gurley even more so.........but there are many other things that go in to playing RB and Cunningham is going to be a tough one to beat out.

BamBam is setting the bar high.
I said, before yesterdays game, when it was over everyone would be calling Cunningham "Bam Bam"! and you've proven it!!(y):D
It should start Ringing-out from the stands like BRUUUCE!!:LOL::D