Baltimore Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm taking my 6 year old grandson to his first game next Thursday. He loves Cooper Kupp , so I'm hoping he sees him . We are 1st row behind the Rams bench . Of course his other grandparents are Steelers fans , so I'm hoping to sway him to be a Rams fan .

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Get him a Kupp jersey and have Cooper sign it. Fanhood hijacking complete. :p

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
I'm taking my 6 year old grandson to his first game next Thursday. He loves Cooper Kupp , so I'm hoping he sees him . We are 1st row behind the Rams bench . Of course his other grandparents are Steelers fans , so I'm hoping to sway him to be a Rams fan .

I'll be there. Be sure to check right beside the Ravens players parking lot. That's where the Rams bus will come in/leave, and maybe you can see him among other Rams walking in and snag a picture

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good luck on converting your grandson to the good side!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get him a Kupp jersey and have Cooper sign it. Fanhood hijacking complete. :p
He has one already . I'm going all out to keep him on my side . Lol

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that was ugly . Better hope nothing happens to Goff , because Mannion is not good .
On the bright side , we met TG's dad and he gave us all an autographed card of his son .
Cooper Kupp came over and signed my grandsons jersey , so it was worth the trip .

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is pretty cool that his dad carry's these cards around.
His dad is a really nice man . He took a picture with us and talked to us for over a half hour . If I was computer savvy , I would post a couple pics .

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
His dad is a really nice man . He took a picture with us and talked to us for over a half hour . If I was computer savvy , I would post a couple pics .

If you want to text them to me.... I'll be happy to post them for you.

Shot me a PM.