B/R Sim Tournament

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
With no real sports happening, I’m really enjoying this tournament where the greatest players of all time for each team get to play against each other.

I’ve scoured the rosters and though I question some of the rankings for players, it’s pretty well done. Frankly, the teams play differently than the player’s talents have. Seriously, there’s NO offensive line ever that could keep Deacon, Merlin, AD, and the peak Quinn off a quarterback for much longer than 2.5 seconds. Add a blitz by Little or Greene and it’s over! I’m pissed that the Redskins got to claim London but whatever. I think Irvin and Lyght are a tad undervalued.

On the offensive side, Warner, Dickerson, Faulk, Bruce, Holt, Ellard, and Fears are as good a collection of skill players this format has. Only the Raiders can boast a better OLine.

Having just beaten the Whiners and about to take down Eli’s Giants, the toughest opponent will be the Packers though they don’t match up well. I really think we have a chance to win this thing. Anyway, I needed a diversion and didn’t see anything about this posted here.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Sounds fun, think I would have to default to Jack Youngblood over Quin, he won NFL DPOY. He even posted over 10 sacks as a DE in a 3-4 at age 34. 151.5 sacks total. I do love me some Quin though, just not as much as when he was a Ram :)