Av’s 2021 Rams Draft Board (My Top 40)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Here is my current draft board for the Rams.

I've left out players I feel are nearly certain to be selected in the top 40 picks and, therefore, will likely be out of the Rams' reach (and you won't find any QBs here!).

This is NOT the order I necessarily believe these players will be selected. Rather, this is my order of preference for the Rams.

1. Assante Samuel, Jr. CB, Florida State
2. Aaron Robinson, CB, Central Florida
3. Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State
4. Creed Humphrey, C, Oklahoma
5. Joseph, Ossai, EDGE, Texas
6. Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
7. Levi Onwuzurike, DL, Washington
8. Elijah Molden, CB, Washington
9. Quinn Meinerz, C/OG, Wisconsin-Whitewater
10. Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
11. Josh Myers, C, Ohio State
12. Quincy Roche, EDGE, Miami
13. Jevon Holland, S, Oregon
14. Joe Tryon, EDGE, Washington
15. Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame
16. Barron Browning, LB, Ohio State
17. Patrick Jones, EDGE, Pittsburgh
18. Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan
19. Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina
20. Richie Grant, S, Central Florida
21. Osa Odighizuwa, DL, UCLA
22. Tutu Atwell, WR, Louisville
23. Tre Smith, OG, Tennessee
24. Victor Dimukeje, EDGE, Duke
25. D’Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan
26. Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State
27. Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa
28. Walker Little, OT, Stanford
29. Landon Dickerson, C, Alabama
30. Marvin Wilson, DL, Florida State
31. Darius Stills, DL, West Virginia
32. Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
33. Monti Rice, LB, Georgia
34. Rodarius Williams, CB, Oklahoma State
35. Demetric Felton, WR/RB, UCLA
36. Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn
37. Shakur Brown, CB, Michigan State
38. Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
39. Reed Blankenship, S, Middle Tennessee
40. Thomas Graham, Jr., CB, Oregon

dang

Legend
These are generally Round 2 to Round 4 prospects. With needs at every position except QB/RB/P/K I’d be happy with a trade down to get a 5th pick in the Round 2-4 range.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I keep thinking that they pick Moulden if he's there at their first pick. He's a true slot type corner, so may not be as versatile as Hill was moving outside, but besides inside linebacker corner feels like the biggest need.

Snead was comfortable gambling with Blythe. I still think they grab a center but I'm guessing they feel that they can cover that position with what's on the roster. Maybe Bolton is available at linebacker, or they could trade up (I know, not likely) and get Jamin Davis. The only linebacker they've met with was Amen Ongbongbemiga and he seems like more of a Cory Littleton type to me. So he's likely not the run stuffing type.

They should have a decent pick of edge rushers and corners though.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I keep thinking that they pick Moulden if he's there at their first pick. He's a true slot type corner, so may not be as versatile as Hill was moving outside, but besides inside linebacker corner feels like the biggest need.

Snead was comfortable gambling with Blythe. I still think they grab a center but I'm guessing they feel that they can cover that position with what's on the roster. Maybe Bolton is available at linebacker, or they could trade up (I know, not likely) and get Jamin Davis. The only linebacker they've met with was Amen Ongbongbemiga and he seems like more of a Cory Littleton type to me. So he's likely not the run stuffing type.

They should have a decent pick of edge rushers and corners though.

It took several months but we finally disagree on something. I don't see CB as a huge need because Ramsey and Williams are good enough to bring in a JAG at NCB.

I could see CB drafted early but I'd imagine that it would be someone to potentially replace Williams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It took several months but we finally disagree on something. I don't see CB as a huge need because Ramsey and Williams are good enough to bring in a JAG at NCB.

I could see CB drafted early but I'd imagine that it would be someone to potentially replace Williams.

I think if they had the cap space they'd have resigned both hill and JJ. I also think that they fear the drop off at both positions, no matter what they tell the press. I've been watching the Rams games this year. JJ is a stud and he made some great plays. I don't see anyone on the roster ascending to his level. It took him four years to attain it, and he started out already having good instincts. And Hill was a very versatile corner that could play inside and out, plus he was a good tackler, which often is not the case with corners. I expect a drop off in the defensive backfield.

They will likely roll with their safeties, even though they met with Richie Grant. But they are going to want that versatile piece at slot and a future replacement outside in case they cannot retain Williams next year. I think Holden will be their BPA if he's there.

Micah played sell in the first four games. He had more range than I remembered. But trusting his health would have to be a deal breaker. I just think its tough to project a good ILB at 57 unless Davis were to fall.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
These are generally Round 2 to Round 4 prospects. With needs at every position except QB/RB/P/K I’d be happy with a trade down to get a 5th pick in the Round 2-4 range.
Yeah I was thinking the same looking at that list. But that said I do hope if a big value slides to us Snead just takes him.