[Aug 27, 2016] Rams @ Broncos 27th August (Denver, Colorado)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
My wife decided she was a Broncos fan about a quarter of the way into last season.

I know, I know. She chose the Broncos because of the pretty pony and after I put my foot down about her wanting to be a Whiners fan - like that was gonna happen!

Anyway, we have an opportunity to make a long weekend stop in the US on our way to Australia and I am looking at attending this pre-season game.

- Is anyone else planning on attending?
- Tickets don't seem to be available yet, any idea how easy it might be for me to get two tickets and how much they might be?

Many thanks for any assistance.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My wife decided she was a Broncos fan about a quarter of the way into last season.

I know, I know. She chose the Broncos because of the pretty pony and after I put my foot down about her wanting to be a Whiners fan - like that was gonna happen!

Anyway, we have an opportunity to make a long weekend stop in the US on our way to Australia and I am looking at attending this pre-season game.

- Is anyone else planning on attending?
- Tickets don't seem to be available yet, any idea how easy it might be for me to get two tickets and how much they might be?

Many thanks for any assistance.
IF you go, with any luck, you'll see Sam Bradford Quarterbacking them!!:D

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now wouldn't that be something ;-)

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor