Atlanta Falcons new stadium designs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Eat your heart out, Jerry World. Seat tremors?!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gwcc.com/about/stadium/reports/360%20Atlanta%20Presentation%20Presented%20to%20Stadium%20Development%20Committee.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gwcc.com/about/stadium/repor ... mittee.pdf</a>

Large file.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
That Pantheon design is awesome, I hope they do it.

+1 an amazing looking stadium...

on the other hand the solarium looks a bit like a cow shed....

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
0ap1000000165616.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah the "solarium" looked like a fancy barn to me too.

I love the multiple Falcon logos flying around the top...it looks and feels like an actual nest. Kinda like the bird's nest in China.

V3

Hall of Fame
Just looked through the whole pdf and that is, without a doubt, the BEST stadium design I've ever seen. Incredible!! Such versatility/flexibility, and looks so unique and beautiful. I even love how there's like a score board ribbon on the roof. The suite seats even rumble with each hit. I even like how they'd handle advertising.

V3

Hall of Fame
RhodyRams said:
Stranger said:

looks like a big ol balloon knot to me !!!

That's not the only design it can do. There are lots of configurations they can do. I think it's some kind of skin or something. You should download the pdf to see them all.