TGII @ Rams' first voluntary workout Monday 4/15/19 responded to questions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
yxqee8vl8lffkokpp7ky.jpg

Myles Simmons
RAMS INSIDER

At every turn since the end of Super Bowl LIII, one of the main questions surrounding the Rams has been what is the explanation for running back Todd Gurley’s performance in Los Angeles’ last two postseason games?

Head coach Sean McVay has been consistent in saying that Gurley’s showings against the Saints and Patriots weren’t indicative of some larger unhealed injury in Gurley’s knee — mainly as evidenced by the running back’s 16-carry, 115-yard showing against the Cowboys in the Divisional Round.
the rest of the article here;
https://www.therams.com/news/at-the-start-of-the-new-league-year-what-s-the-latest-on-todd-gurley

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Oh no, here we go again. Another conjecture based discussion on what’s wrong with Gurley. God I hope I’m wrong.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Until the Rams brass confirms or denies it's just another example of bad reporting.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loyal, the article quotes McVay as saying "what arthritis", McVay says he's never heard of a player including Gurley missing a game because of it
train
Remember train, when they deny it some many times, prolly some truth in there somewhere! (This thread has the 'legs" to make 50 pages at least! Thanks bro!):rockon:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember train, when they deny it some many times, prolly some truth in there somewhere! (This thread has the 'legs" to make 50 pages at least! Thanks bro!):rockon:

Well, if we want it to go that long . . .

I heard that he is going to refuse to report until he gets a newer contract.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

9108FB15-03FB-45DB-836E-5A729A9BA69A.jpeg

I heard he is now identifying as an afghan hound and wants to be called “Todd Ghouly”.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's only by page 30 of this thread....

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Heard that Gurley said his knee is fine, but now he’s demanding to having his contract amended to include handicap provisions and stipulations.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Loyal, the article quotes McVay as saying "what arthritis", McVay says he's never heard of a player including Gurley missing a game because of it
train

Arthritis has never been a very specific term. Really just means the joint hurts. It is a generic term going back forever:

arthritis. (ɑːˈθraɪtɪs) [L., a. Gr. ἀρθρῖτις, f. ἄρθρον joint: see -itis.]

General term for inflammation of the joints; spec. gout.

1544 Phaër Regim. Lyfe (1546) L iij, Paine of the jointes‥is generally called arthritis.

McVay did say Gurley had some swelling. Pretty routine in surgically repaired joints.

Neither of these mean there is anything really wrong with Gurley except that, past a certain point of use, his knee may hurt or swell and he will need time off to recover.

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
McVay did say he planned on lessening Gurley's workload starting next season, seems he is not oblivious
train