As 2014 Ends We should...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was thinking, as the Regular season comes to a close. We should have a Poll (Complete with Video's!) of what do you think the Rams BEST PLAY OF 2014 was!?! I personally don't have the skills to collect and post the Video's, But MY 1st Nominee would be the " Mis-Directed Punt return By Austin, and Bailey's 90 yard return for a TD!!" What's Yours!!??

jap

Legend
Our two Little Big Men from WVA are always a great choice---Tavon with the Oscar-winning misdirection performance and Sted with the well-timed over the shoulder catch before his TD romp up the sidelines.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
As a true niner hater I took delight in Quinn's kissing of the bicep while standing over krapernick

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bates's " Jumping the Center to Block the Kick will also deserve strong consideration!! (y):D

fearsomefour

Legend
Gotta go with the mis-direction punt return.
My favorite moment however was the Defenses reaction (in particular McDonald) when the ref signaled Rams ball to effectively end the Whiners game in SF.

Alan

Legend
DaveFan'51 with this proposal:
We should have a Poll (Complete with Video's!) of what do you think the Rams BEST PLAY OF 2014 was!?!
A good idea in theory Dave but since 3 of our best plays of the season are going to happen Sunday it's a little premature to do this now. ;)

Davis to Givens, great OL blocking, Davis puts the ball exactly where the it needs to be, Givens goes up and gets it.

Seahawks score on the next drive, without that play we're looking at a 1-6 record (assuming the Kansas game goes exactly as it did) and who knows this team may have imploded at that point, instead we still have confidence and get a couple of quality wins and Fisher gets a 4th year.

Quality and importance.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A good idea in theory Dave but since 3 of our best plays of the season are going to happen Sunday it's a little premature to do this now. ;)
I glad you brought that up, I wanted to say that and forgot, Old Age!!:LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hekker's 2pt conversion was pretty sweet. It's not the top play, but was really cool.