Around the league tidbits you may have missed.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Some of you need to actually watch the press conference on the Campbell/Goff topic before you respond to it.

First: he started the answer with him saying he believes its too soon to judge how Goff is playing.

Second: he didn't just come out and blame him. He took a good amount of time to give his response and it wasn't just Goff he said that needs to step up.

Campbell gave it to him easy compared to what we heard McVay did in the locker room after the niners game.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Coaches are held accountable with their jobs too, by the one above them in the food chain. So this is a dumb fucking question.

McVay was villainized round these parts for daring to say Goff needed to do better last season. Then again for moving him for a better QB. All sorts of creative storylines there. Now here we are with the second coach in the past year to say he needs to do better and here we go again with the apologists.

Maybe it's time some of you took the blinders off.

Amen, I told I "wasn't a real Rams fan" last season after critiquing Goff after the loss to the Jets. The crazy thing is he's been struggling since late 2018 (almost 3 years now). I'm not sure what these people are holding on to but it's almost sad at this point.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
A coach should absolutely feel free to criticize his QB.

Whether it should be done in a press conference, in quotable fashion, the week before the team plays the QB's old team...that's a different issue.