Arm chair GM 1st Rd Mock Draft-Pick #10 Detroit Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Detroit Lions pick #10

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Recap:
#1) Houston Texans-Blake Bortles 57%
#2) St Louis Rams-Greg Robinson 41%
#3) Jacksonville Jaguars-Jadeveon Clowney 38%
#4) Cleveland Browns-Teddy Bridgewater 46%
#5) Oakland Raiders-Jake Matthews 35%
#6) Atlanta Falcons-Kalil Mack 82%
#7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Sammy Watkins 48%
#8) Minnesota Vikings-Johnny Manziel 63%
#9) Buffalo Bills-Mike Evans 26%

The Detroit Lions are on the clock. No trades. YOU are the GM. Who do you draft?
th

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Gilbert or Dennard, I'll go with Gilbert since he can make more splash plays.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'd say it's about time they addressed corner early in the draft. They've been tipped for it for a few years now, and not gonna lie, i LOVE Gilbert. Obvious choice for me here.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dennard is my pick. Gilbert is a better ballhawk, but the Lions need someone who can actually cover the guys in their division (i.e., Marshall/Jeffery, Cobb/Nelson, and Patterson/Jennings). They need the best cornerback in the draft, and that guy is Dennard.

So, with the tenth pick in the 2014 NFL draft, I select, Darqueze Dennard, cornerback out of Michigan State.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I went with Gilbert here. They need corners, and I think he's the best one in the draft

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I went with Dennard. I agree with what Memento said above, and he also played his college ball in Michigan.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Gilbert. They need a CB nd they always take the wrong one. Thanks to them the Rams draft Dennard at 13.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I went Gilbert, but I like both the CB's. Don't be surprised if the Lions draft Ebron, though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aaron Donald the high motor disruptive force.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Didn't they let Delmas get away? I think Safety is a pretty big need for them now. I know they took Slay last year and are banking on him developing at CB.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'd take Dennard, the most physical/aggressive guy that can play tight man coverage in this draft. Gilbert wouldn't be a poor choice either since he is slightly larger and could play the taller WRs better possibly.