Arizona game last year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hey Johnny! Your one of my favorite players on the Rams and you have a heck of a personality as well! Love your Dude Perfect and other various videos I've seen of you. My question comes back to the Arizona Cardinal game last year and we were in front row cheering you on for your very own "'HeKKer Wrecker Cheer Section' !! and yelling your name! Do you remember that by chance? lol And I've always wanted to ask you about that punt while you were at college for -8 yards. What happened? lol What would you do to do it differently? Anyways, thanks for coming by ROD and continue to look forward to seeing you in the Pro Bowl!!

Name
Johnny
Thanks so much for your support. Was it at home or on the road? I remember seeing a couple fans that were pretty vocal in AZ last year. You fans are all great.
On the college punt, I was rolling out to the right on a roll out punt and dropped the ball outside my body and swung across the ball. Didn't connect good with the ball at all hahaha. I gotta own up the fact that I have a -4 yard punt to my name. I love it though, seeing that even if you mess up beyond belief one time, that doesn't have to dictate your career. I think I have moved on quite well from that moment.