Arizona Dust Storm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Any of our AZ members get caught in the dust storm I'm seeing in the news?

How bad was it?

PhxRam

Any of our AZ members get caught in the dust storm I'm seeing in the news?

How bad was it?
It was nothing like from a few years back. Dust storms are just a common occurrence around these parts.

From 2011

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's crazy. How do you pronounce that?

Ha boob?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That shit looks fucking insane. You guys must have to keep lots of spare AC air filters in the house at all times.

Cardncub

Rookie
It was nothing like from a few years back. Dust storms are just a common occurrence around these parts.

From 2011

My brother & his wife were out here when this hit. I remember we were sitting on top of South Mountain & seen it rolling in. We tried to hurry & get down the hill before it hit but we were too late. We had to hole up at the nearest watering hole until it cleared. The scariest part was my wife was driving us at the time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
30% chance today/tonight. [fingers crossed]
37.png

Weather man in Phx has got to be on the top 10 list of easiest jobs in America. You can predict a chance of rain every day from July thru September and still have a job when it doesn't.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My son moved to Phoenix in January. He sent me snapchat video of some of the storm. WOW!