Are you in the totality path for Monday's eclipse?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's supposed to happen at 1:35 here in Central Florida. I think I heard it will only be 60% though.

Psycho_X

Legend
1712604971686.png

Was ok. Got a little dark.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Thought I would share this shot with you all, this is from a memberon ATS taken on the Maine New Hampshire border.

vi661453a0.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh, didn't even notice it in California. I didn't get any glasses for it and tried the old fashion pin hole in a paper plate. Saw nothing. No dimming of light whatsoever.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
60% here in Central Florida must've been completely canceled out by Florida's nickname "The Sunshine State" because we had clear skies and I didn't notice the slightest dimming of light outside.

Plus... I even went outside and stared up at the sun without eclipse glasses like a caveman to try and figure out what in the F was going on.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I live in arkansas, We have a boat on lake ouchita that was right in the path so we went down and hopped on. It was pretty trippy, Nothing I would have traveled very far for but it was pretty damn cool.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Not my boat. They were pulled up next to us but here is a picture

Attachments

• IMG_2576.jpeg
    IMG_2576.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 16