Anyone Willing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

To send me some of those bud light Rams cans?

I will gladly send you some AZ cardinal cans in exchange. (y)

I kind of want to collect all 32 teams.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sort of off topic, but pretty cool...

I have a beer can collection from around 1980 in boxes down in my basement. I've got some really cool old cans.

EDIT: those boxes haven't been opened since 1987.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To send me some of those bud light Rams cans?

I will gladly send you some AZ cardinal cans in exchange. (y)

I kind of want to collect all 32 teams.
I'll gladly send you the Ravens and the skins for a Rams one. And I'll trade with anyone from out of Maryland for their states too. I'm also looking to get all 32

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's only 28 team cans available. The other four, I think, have a deal with Miller.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No but i got a bunch of these.
$_12.JPG

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Might start a collectibles thread in OT. That would be interesting. I was a packrat back in the day.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nobody?

It is not like I am asking you to bring a tractor trailer full of Coors across state lines.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nobody?

It is not like I am asking you to bring a tractor trailer full of Coors across state lines.
I wrote to Anheuser Busch asking them if there's a way to procure all of those cans.
I'll let you know what they say.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I wrote to Anheuser Busch asking them if there's a way to procure all of those cans.
I'll let you know what they say.

I'm curious what they would say. Those are usually on the road right after they're made.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm curious what they would say. Those are usually on the road right after they're made.
I used to collect beer cans when I was a kid, and I would write these companies all the time for special edition cans. While they wouldn't send me anything full, I would usually be able to get some that were air-filled. Which makes them even cooler.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I used to collect beer cans when I was a kid, and I would write these companies all the time for special edition cans. While they wouldn't send me anything full, I would usually be able to get some that were air-filled. Which makes them even cooler.

That is pretty cool. Wonder if they still do that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

I collect beer cans. They have plenty of air when I'm done with them. :whistle:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Nobody?

I'd bring you a truckload, but in Montana, it's all about the broncos and seahawks. UGH!
puke.gif
By the way, are you going to be at the game next week? I am flying in and going with my wife, son and his wife. Trying to find some ROD fans going to the game and to hook up.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd bring you a truckload, but in Montana, it's all about the broncos and seahawks. UGH!
puke.gif
By the way, are you going to be at the game next week? I am flying in and going with my wife, son and his wife. Trying to find some ROD fans going to the game and to hook up.

Seriously? You guys get Seahawks cans?

Cardncub

Rookie
I can send you some Cardinal ones. Actually I'll deliver them in person on Sunday. :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
EYEROLL.

Here's Anheuser Busch's response to my request for the ability to acquire those cans from them directly:

Paul,

Glad to hear you’re pumped for football season and want to celebrate with the Bud Light #MyTeamCan. While we wish we had better news for you, NFL cans are only available in the team's area. I would be flagged and fined by the “beer commissioner” if I tried to send you the cans directly, so here are a few other ideas…

1. Make a road trip to your team’s city, catch a game and pick up some cans while you’re at it.
  2. Call up an old friend in the area to see if they’ll put some on reserve for you.
  3. Scope out stores near you to see if they carry our blue NFL Shield can. It only has an NFL logo so you can cheer on any team you want!
  4. Grab whichever team can is in your area and if someone sees you drinking from it, just say you have their star player on your fantasy team.

Joe at Bud Light

1-800-DIAL-BUD

budlight.com

Don’t be a stranger. Share your next Bud Light experience with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

-------------------------

My reply:

Hey Joe,

Thanks for telling me I can always spend thousands of dollars on plane tickets all around the Country for $9 worth of shitty beer.

Yours in disdain,
A real beer drinker.