Anyone watching the show "Ozark" on NETFLIX?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I've just finished the first season (10 episodes) and I liked it. Good writing and acting with ample action, boobies and blood. Supposed to take place on the Lake of the Ozarks but it clearly isn't. And listening to LA and NYers trying to do a mid-Missouri accent is fun too.
View: https://youtu.be/9GKUs4HQwno

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Downloaded it but haven't got around to it yet. Will soon.

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I finished it last night. It was very good. I am hoping for a season 2.
Without giving anything away......I thought the pacing throughout the season was good but that last episode was extremely good. Never saw that coming. I can't imagine NETFLIX not renewing it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm going to check it out, I need a couple of new ones to do some eye-guzzling.

I just watched the first two episodes of Limitless which is based on the movie and they were decent enough that I'm going to keep going. The chick who played Dexter's sister is in it and she's really skinny and has no ass, but I want to bang her.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to check it out, I need a couple of new ones to do some eye-guzzling.

I just watched the first two episodes of Limitless which is based on the movie and they were decent enough that I'm going to keep going. The chick who played Dexter's sister is in it and she's really skinny and has no ass, but I want to bang her.
Bradley Cooper actually is in the TV show as well.
I loved Limitless, CBS cancelled it, hoping Netflix or somebody picks it up

Ozark looks interesting, think I'll give it a go

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bradley Cooper actually is in the TV show as well.
I loved Limitless, CBS cancelled it, hoping Netflix or somebody picks it up

Ozark looks interesting, think I'll give it a go

Another good one dropped too early then........like Flashforward which I loved.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We are on the final episode. We like it. Bateman is a good fit for his role.

Some of the episodes are a full hour long, which made it (at times) feel like a mini-series.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Started Ozark, thru 1 episode. Like what I've seen so far...

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I finished it last night. It was very good. I am hoping for a season 2.
I liked it quite a bit. That's the only bad thing about Netflix. You watch an entire season, then by the time the next season rolls around, you've pretty much forgotten everything that happened in the previous season.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Just checked it out tonight, first episode, Sugarwood. Now continuing. In layman's terms it has a lot of various influences from other shows; Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and Narcos. The Gift and Gone Girl in an initial way, too.

Phenomenal! Jason Bateman seems to be the Renaissance Man from acting to writing to exec producer. That's saying a lot coming from a dude that really doesn't connect to TV or shows these days.

Bethany Anne Lind, owner of the Blue Cat Lodge. For whatever reasons, that's my type of woman. Hot!

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's on my list. I am slowly getting around to it.

I watched all of the comic superheroes, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, which were very good. I am currently watching "Big Little Lies" on HBO. I also have been watching "The Tick", which I really like, again on HBO.

I will be switching back to Netflix after those two. My list is so long. Shows are so good soon those services that I rarely watch movies anymore.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Good show. Last episode blew us away. It has been renewed for season 2...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bummer that it only has 10 episodes so far. Very well done show. They better have a second season at least.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bateman is a good fit for his role.

Dude did you have ANY idea he had these kind of acting chops? I was frankly expecting him to suck and he is fantastic.

You watch an entire season, then by the time the next season rolls around, you've pretty much forgotten everything that happened in the previous season.

Well Rynie not all of us have the memory or DNA rifle of a gnat. Hahaha.

You walked into that..........you should know I can't help myself.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude did you have ANY idea he had these kind of acting chops? I was frankly expecting him to suck and he is fantastic.
I am so down with this. I mean, he was always an ok actor, but this? Effing Fantastic!
Laura Linney, well I knew she was great but she took it to a whole nuther level.
Lastly, I often get annoyed with kid actors, that they are too whiny or too smart/strong in reality. I thought all the younger actors were tremendous as well, cant think of a weak link

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I am so down with this. I mean, he was always an ok actor, but this? Effing Fantastic!
Laura Linney, well I knew she was great but she took it to a whole nuther level.
Lastly, I often get annoyed with kid actors, that they are too whiny or too smart/strong in reality. I thought all the younger actors were tremendous as well, cant think of a weak link

You're right the casting has been excellent.

And some good touches like mailing eyeballs LOL. Good stuff.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Did you guys not like Arrested Development? One of the greatest comedies ever on television.