Anyone watching the chargers backups take it to the shecocks starters?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Russell Wilson led the shecocks to 2 FGs while playing the entire 1st half. Rivers only played two series leading the chargers to 1 TD. Seattle's D hasn't looked to good and their O is all RW. Looks like they are close to done.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Russell Wilson led the shecocks to 2 FGs while playing the entire 1st half. Rivers only played two series leading the chargers to 1 TD. Seattle's D hasn't looked to good and their O is all RW. Looks like they are close to done.
Schadenfreude, bro....lol

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Ya, I saw the same thing in the first game. The prob with Russ is he can't succeed as a pocket passer because of his height. He did throw 34 TDs last year I think, so he isn't "done", but Seattle has to run the ball to succeed and their O line needs 1st round talent, but 5th round talent.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I’ve noticed around the league all starters playing, except Jared Goff?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Seattle's 3rd string QB McGough looked very good, even though it was garbage time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, if Seattle struggles... Pete Carroll is in trouble.

I don’t think they’ve recovered mentally from the Super Bowl loss and a losing season will just pile more on top.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I hope ol' Petey keeps coaching....that will keep them running that ball behind that mediocre line

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it's preseason.

don't believe what your eyes see.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it's preseason.

don't believe what your eyes see.

*Man get’s caught with his mistress in bed by his wife, and says:
“Baby, who are ya gonna believe? Me, or your lyin’ preseason eyes?”